Am I seeing things?!

Natalie8964

Reaction score
I know this is an unreliable cheapy.. but what does everyone think?! According to Ava temps I am currently 11DPO...

Screenshot_20200203-164103_Gallery.jpg

I'm pretty sure that's positive :bfp: Congratulations x

Get first response though and it will def confirm it

I'm pretty sure that's positive :bfp: Congratulations x

Get first response though and it will def confirm it
Thank you! I'm absolutely in shock! I have a first response I'll take first thing in the morning. This was from a 3 hour hold this afternoon!

OH MY GOD!!!!
Natalie - that is a blazing positive!!
i just bloody knew it was going to happen for you soon, I had that feeling!!
You’ve relaxed because of the testing that you had done and look what happened.
I am absolutely over the moon for you <3
You deserve this so much. I can’t wait to be on this journey with you xxxx

OH MY GOD!!!!
Natalie - that is a blazing positive!!
i just bloody knew it was going to happen for you soon, I had that feeling!!
You’ve relaxed because of the testing that you had done and look what happened.
I am absolutely over the moon for you <3
You deserve this so much. I can’t wait to be on this journey with you xxxx
Char, I am in shock! Is this real!?!?!? I am ecstatic. I haven't told hubby yet, going to do the frer first thing in the morning and weirdly on Friday I was in tesco and felt compelled to buy a little baby suit with matching hat, and thought when I get pregnant I'm going to give him this! I'm utterly gobsmacked! Xxx

Char, I am in shock! Is this real!?!?!? I am ecstatic. I haven't told hubby yet, going to do the frer first thing in the morning and weirdly on Friday I was in tesco and felt compelled to buy a little baby suit with matching hat, and thought when I get pregnant I'm going to give him this! I'm utterly gobsmacked! Xxx
Arrrrr I literally have goosebumps for you darling. I am so bloody happy for you. Let me know what hubby says once you tell him <3
I can’t wait to see that FRER tomorrow morning. I was in Tesco’s the other day and I see the cutest outfit ever, had a little zebra on it xxx

Arrrrr I literally have goosebumps for you darling. I am so bloody happy for you. Let me know what hubby says once you tell him <3
I can’t wait to see that FRER tomorrow morning. I was in Tesco’s the other day and I see the cutest outfit ever, had a little zebra on it xxx
Oh my bloody christ was it this one!

Screenshot_20200203-183017_Gallery.jpg

Omg massive congratulations that is a great positive for for early on... Have a happy and healthy 9months couldn't be happier for you xxx

Omg massive congratulations that is a great positive for for early on... Have a happy and healthy 9months couldn't be happier for you xxx
Thank you so much Jac! I hope you're doing well? Xxx

Thank you so much Jac! I hope you're doing well? Xxx
Better than before thank you.. I honestly couldn't be happier for you.. This is your moment... Enjoy it. Can't wait to hear what happens when tell hubby... This year is going to be a great year for bfps. Massive hugs congratulations <3 :hug: xxx

Congrats Nat!! :) X I do think sometimes you just 'know' your pregnant but its a very hard feeling to explain, i remember i was pushing bed back with hubby and i said to him... what if im pregnant and ive just done that? and he was all like what - & then i was like ah im probably not and just laughed (turned out was!) X
Thanks for all your support in my ttc journey as well, glad your out of this.

Congrats Nat!! :) X I do think sometimes you just 'know' your pregnant but its a very hard feeling to explain, i remember i was pushing bed back with hubby and i said to him... what if im pregnant and ive just done that? and he was all like what - & then i was like ah im probably not and just laughed (turned out was!) X
Thanks for all your support in my ttc journey as well, glad your out of this.
Aww thank you so much, that really means alot! I honestly think this is a gift from my nana. She passed away last week and before she died she was asking me about us starting a family and was telling me how much she wanted it for me. I've had round ligament pain (now I know that's what it is) and bleeding gums past few days. Today I've had a metallic taste in my mouth and I'm not very hungry at all! I hope you're doing well! Xxx

Wow that is a blazing positive! Congratulations Natalie wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x

OMG!!! My heart literally skipped a beat when I saw your post! 2019 was such a shitty year and look at what 2020 brought you?! A blazing BFP!
I'm sorry to hear about your Nanna, but I believe she will be holding the hand of your baby until she is born. Like you said, she probably sent the baby to you, god I'm tearing up just writing this.
I'm soooo happy for you!:love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back