Am I seeing things?!

Awww congratulations Natalie... That is a great pic to see... have a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

I haven't had a poo in 6 days.. please tell me I'm not the only one and this is normal! Also im cold to the bone all of the time. I read it could be anaemia so thinking of getting a drs appointment to get checked out!

I haven't had a poo in 6 days.. please tell me I'm not the only one and this is normal! Also im cold to the bone all of the time. I read it could be anaemia so thinking of getting a drs appointment to get checked out!
No they are both normal well for me anyway.... Struggling bad with toilet I was cold to the bone every day to the point had layers on in bed and still couldn't heat up. Got my bloods taken at booking in appointment but had perfect iron levels. They hopefully should check that for you when they take bloods. Ask them if unsure. Get a nice big blanket wrapped round you xxx

No they are both normal well for me anyway.... Struggling bad with toilet I was cold to the bone every day to the point had layers on in bed and still couldn't heat up. Got my bloods taken at booking in appointment but had perfect iron levels. They hopefully should check that for you when they take bloods. Ask them if unsure. Get a nice big blanket wrapped round you xxx
That's reassuring thank you Jac! I came in from work put my fluffy socks on and laid on the couch with the cat curled up next to me and the fleece blanket over me! X

That's reassuring thank you Jac! I came in from work put my fluffy socks on and laid on the couch with the cat curled up next to me and the fleece blanket over me! X
Haha that was same as me had that many layers on and toes were always still freezing :doh: ... If you are worried or have been anemic before always worth getting checked out. Worth getting anything checked out if helps. Xxx

Aaah just seeing this!!! Congratulations! I was FREEZING during the first tri with all of mine, couldn’t warm up unless I was sitting in the room with the door closed and heater blasting so warm my husband couldn’t even be in there haha. Makes you die for a hot tub right when you can’t be in one. Congratulations again!!

Last one <3 it's my nanas funeral today. I need to stay strong for my little peanut. Going to be a hard day but seeing this 3+ has really helped

Screenshot_20200213-081419_Gallery.jpg

So happy that you have the 3+ on your digi darling.
Will be thinking of you today, i hope your nana gets the send off that she deserves <3 big hugs :hug: xx

So happy you got your 3+, but saddened that you have to say goodbye to your Nana..
I also had to say goodbye to my grandmother and the oh's grandmother during my pregnancy. It was tough..
Take care hun..:hug:

Thank you ladies, you are all so lovely. It was sad and I cried, but I tried to stay strong. I'm tucked up in bed now! I sort of feel relieved.. it was her time to go and I just hope she watches over me and my baby xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back