Am I ready???!!!!

Elen123

Reaction score
So I miscarried a week ago yesterday at 5 weeks and I have a line on an opk already,am I really ready o start TTC???? Xxx

hi, so sorry :hugs:

Pregnancy hormoens can give fslse results on an opk. Have you had your hcg measured to ensure the mc is complete? Plese do this to ensure it is over.

As for ttcing again I think you need to wait until you have had a full cycle and af and then start the following cycle.

Usually with a early mc before 6 weeks the hormones is gone pretty quick as it wasn't all that high to begin with I to had early mc last week at 4 plus4 my af came right away if u have had an af then is say if u feel ready then go for it I'm going dr it and I'm realy sorry for ur loss xxx

I've had af well doctor told me to class it as a period. Done all test all were negative. Like U said because it was so early on didn't really effect my cycle xx

I had 2 MCs one at 8 weeks and another 10-11 weeks. My hormones were back to normal with in 14 days both times. I had my first AF 29 days after both. The only difference was I started to have OV bleeds. That had never happened before well not as much I might have got some brownish discharge around OV time but this was full on red Blood. Scared the crap out of me the first time it happened. I thought it was a sign of infection.

Anyway most people I know have got pregnant before their first period after a MC and have had healthy babies. Unfortunately I wasn't one of them. But I say just try when ever you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back