Am I pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodegirl

Reaction score
Hi guys,

il tell you a bit about me and maybe someone has been in the same boat. I’m 35 have one child, have had multiple miscarriages over the years (so I know how it feels to be pregnant) I’m breast feeding my 15 month old on occasion and have normal periods, I have a high bmi and with my son I was around 5 day’s late before I tested positive.

so I have had pregnancy symptoms for a week, I’m 6 days late (still testing negative) I had read that some people with high bmi’s can take longer to get a positive I’m not sure how much truth there is in this? Has anyone else been in the same boat?

The only reason a high BMI would cause a late positive is if you ovulated late (irregular periods are more common if you’re overweight). Aside from that, no, you should get a positive around 14 days after ovulation like anyone else x

Thanks, I was very late in getting a positive with my little boy (the only pregnancy that was full term)

I’m usually very regular and feel very pregnant so it’s strange.

I often get late AF’s now and asked my doctors about it, some women can get a late positive up to a whole month after their missed period, my friend who just found out she was pregnant was testing from 10dpo and didn’t get a positive test until 9 days late. I wouldn’t rule anything out until AF shows x

I'm not sure how linked it is to BMI but it took me nearly 3 weeks after my AF was missed to get a positive with my first pregnancy and the 2.5 year old who sings frozen songs in my face all day loudly would confirm I was undeniably pregnant hahahah

With my second I got a positive immediately and I was the same weight at the beginning of both pregnancies x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back