Am i pregnant?

americanmums

Reaction score
Last period, oct 30, 3 days past missed period.

bled for three days , 2 days spotting, 1 day normal -7dpo

symptoms: super fatigue, high white discharge, light cramps, hunger loss, and then burst of extreme hunger. out of breath occasionally, and acid reflux and nausea, NO vomitting.
breast sore on and off, SUPER EMOTIONAL , i cry everyday to everything.

Its so annoying that pms symptoms and preg symptoms can be so much alike!

I took a test 3 days before planned period until period day. all Negative.

today is +3 days after missed period and took the test. what does this look like? I can't figure it out. I've never been pregnant in my life so this is all new to me. thanks
?!!?!?

Attachments

• IMG_8790.jpg
    IMG_8790.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Last period, oct 30, 3 days past missed period.

bled for three days , 2 days spotting, 1 day normal -7dpo

symptoms: super fatigue, high white discharge, light cramps, hunger loss, and then burst of extreme hunger. out of breath occasionally, and acid reflux and nausea, NO vomitting.

I took a test 3 days before planned period until period day. all Negative.

today is +3 days after missed period and took the test. what does this look like? I can't figure it out. I've never been pregnant in my life so this is all new to me. thanks
?!!?!?

I can only see the test line, it looks like the dye has run, what sensitivity is that test ?, you're better off testing with a frer. Your symptoms sound promising unless you have just come off birth control as that can mess your hormones up and takes a few months to sort itself out. Maybe retest in a couple of days time. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back