am I?

kirlykird

Reaction score
Hi I am hoping that someone out there or all of you will be able to help me out on this one....

Stopped my pill 3 weeks ago, a few days before my last period and started trying to conceive about 2 weeks ago after my period had stopped.

I know that this isn't near my ovulation time but apparently when you stop the pill you can ovulate straight away..so there's no set time.

A little about my history too... I have 7 year old twins and miscarried twins Feb 06 at 6 weeks.

With both pregnancies I had very early symptoms which are very similar to what I have now.

I have done two tests that have come up negative, however...

I have dizziness when standing, shopping etc..

I have a slight queasy sick feeling in the evenings

I have a very sore and tender left breast..yes just the left :) and very sore nipples!

I also am napping in the afternoon, don't feel able to do the full pelvic floor movement

I am so snappy, tired and irritable, I am also in the mood constantly which my partner thinks is fantastic...oh and I am eating soooo much, especially Cashew nuts and meatballs!

I also have sharp pains in my sides and just generally feel terrible and lethargic.

Any ideas or do you think this could be a side effect of my stopped pill or could I be but taking my tests too early?

HELP!

Thanks x

you never know, i wud just wait a bitn longer to do another test and keep bd:) gud luck

do a test in a few weeks and find out!

im curious as to how you knew it was twins at 6 weeks? Did ou have a scan befroe you miscarried?

Yes.

Well I found out that I was pregnant more or less straight after my missed period and within a week of a positive result I started having bad pains and bleeding.

I had a scan when I was taken to hospital and a week later I miscarried.

kirlykird said:
Yes.

Well I found out that I was pregnant more or less straight after my missed period and within a week of a positive result I started having bad pains and bleeding.

I had a scan when I was taken to hospital and a week later I miscarried.

:(:(:(:(

welcome kirlykird i hope it is a positive for you.

AF symptoms are very similar to PG ones so it could also be AF on the way, sore boobs, and dizziness when standing i nearly always get this before AF. but i hope it doesn't mean the same for you and i hope its your BFP xx :pray: :pray: :pray:

Hiya welcome to the board.

I suggest doing a test, you never no, spesh with the pill. Its always a bit weird after you stop taking it. Promise to let us know tho.

Take care xx

LOLOL!! I had a very tender LEFT breast too :D Sorry, it just made me laugh, as I thought it was very odd, although the right one has been giving me jip for a few days now.

Back to you........

Well it is hard to call, I got giddy in the shower and nearly fell out :shock: tender nipples and left breast and I got bad back ache walking around tesco's....but I didn't think much of them this month, whereas last month, I seemed to have a lot of symptoms and wasn't pg :cry:

So if I was you hun, just hold on for a bit and then do another test!

Wishing you all the best and I hope you get the result you are after :pray: xx

Thank you all for the support :D

Isn't it so frustrating though?

Or maybe I'm just a little impatient :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member