Am i oving again?

ChloeNat

Reaction score
Had a lot more ewcm this morning and bad cramps last night. is it possible I'm oving again this month? at work so won't be bding again till tonight but as i thought i ovd on Sat we bd'd then and Sunday night. could that be enough?

I ovd twice last month, once on each side! Was so bizarre. When I got my bfp I wondered if it was maybe twins, but I guess I'll never know now!!
So I looked it up and it's definitely possible to ov twice.

Just went to the bathroom and a LOT more ewcm I'm regretting not bding last night now. Hope it lasts till later. does this make me still 3dpo or back to 0dpo?

Last edited:
I think that's what's happening leesey. i oved on my left last week and now I'm getting pains on my right. twins would be crazy but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop trying this month lol.

it's probably due to me taking conception support tablets this month

Last edited:
Good luck Chloe - it would be double the fun xx

ive read yout journal but i cant remember - are you charting your temps too? opks predict ovulation but so not confirm it

hey itisbabytime, no I don't chart my temps. I go by cervical mucus and Cramping. It gives me a round about idea if ovulation is happening. I had EWCM on Saturday morning and then it stopped and went back to Creamy CM later in the day so that is usually the norm with me as I will only see it once. But then this morning I got more EWCM and its been going on all day and my cramps are on the other side now, very noticeable. So I'm taking from that that I ovulated again but from the different side. I probably should chart my temps but as I am only in my second consectutive month trying I'm trying to see what will happen for now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back