Am I or not?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Bunny Girl, Jun 6, 2005.

1. Bunny Girl

Bunny Girl New Member

On the 15th of may I started ovulating and had cramps all week but normally I only have cramp for about 2 days but on the 22nd I woke up with really bad abominal pain which was really bad. The whole of my uterus ached and I had sharp pains. I could hardly walk cos I was in so much pain and I've never had cramp like that before so I sat down 4 20 minutes and it went away but I still had cramp. On the 24th I had my period so I thought there was no chance of me being pregnant. 2 days after my period I noticed light bleeding and I started getting cramps again but my period isn't due till the 18th of June. I've also got lower back and pelvice pain, my breasts are sore and my nipples tinngle sometimes and feel sensative, I get head aches and feel sleepy at times.
    I feel really confused with all this going on in my body because I had my period on the 24th then I can't be pregnant, I'd be about 5 weeks gone :?

2. Rosieroo

Rosieroo Well-Known Member

Have you tested yet? I guess that would be the best idea.

3. Stacyt

Stacyt Well-Known Member

TEST, TEST, TEST.
    Let us know how you get on. Fingers crossed.

4. newbump

newbump Well-Known Member

Its always a chance you could be preg, best test i think!!!!

Natalie