Am I meant to get the same type of cm?

Fairy1991

Reaction score
Hi all
Well, AF is due in two days I'm finding my cm is increasing and it creamy/thick as it is when I start my period
Is the cm meant to be the same or does it change if you've conceived?
What's your personal experience with the other children of your you might have had if anyone remembers

I don't think I'm pregnant :( but keeping my hopes up

When I found out I was pregnant I had lots of cm to the point my underwear alway felt damp I actually had to were a pad. And you ain't out until the witch arrives.

When I found out I was pregnant I had lots of cm to the point my underwear alway felt damp I actually had to were a pad. And you ain't out until the witch arrives.

Hmm Yeah your right.
It's like when I feel cm coming when there's quite a bit.. it feels like it's gonna be AF and I feel so scared to check lol
Last time we started trying too late and wasn't aware of the fertile window etc as never kept track and did opks but all were negative. So when I thought it was cm it was actually af so now I get scared to check.
Happen to be testing too late and after my ovulation date ahaha

But this month I had my postive opk thankfully and we dtd alot around that time so hopefully

Thank you for replying so quickly
:)

After ovulation, a few days later, I had lots of lotiony mucus, just for one day though. Then it change to watery (not a lot) but still noticeable when checking my cervix. Then it changed to white ewcm before my bfp. I now still have the white, very stretchy, mucus.

Fx!! :hug:

Last edited:
Most women get creamy CM. Ive has all sorts with all 6, ewcm, dry, creamy. Just depends on you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back