Am I lucky or am I just tempting fate?

Mine came after 35 weeks and then came with a vengeance. Like a road map! Definitely faded over the last 10 years but I'm pretty sure a few are turning a light shade of purple. Don't think theres much I can do about it so I guess I'll just have to live with em again.

I havent got any new ones so far. Im pretty rubbish at remembering to moisterise as well so if I am unlucky enough to get some I know it will be completely my fault.

All this talk of genetics confuses me. My mug has loads from having me and my sis. But my sister has no noticeable ones at all after having her boy. So 50/50 if I get them lol. I don't mind if I do tbh. It's all part of this wonderful experience.xx

Ok so not many ladies have them then?

I had 2 under my bump but now the whole underneath of my bump is covered in purple ones :roll:

It's rubbish but worth it for my little boy.

xx

I haven't got any yet and I'm sooooooooo pleased about it!!! I use whatever moisturiser is on offer and put it on each morning once I get out of the shower and it seems to be doing the trick so far! x

:cry: in the past 4 weeks i've got them big time on my belly and now they have gone bright red :cry: they are really upsetting me :cry: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back