• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

am i loosiny my plug or my marbles lol

roxane 1985

Reaction score
sounds daft i know, but i didnt have this with first baby

ive been getting loads n loads of BH and watery to creamy discharge every day not loads in one go just little bits,but over last week or so now and then i will have a little clump thats basically looking and feels like snot (sorry tmi i know) is this my plug coming away ir just extra discharge, it doesnt smell funny and isnt irritating me.

i know im only 31 wks but ive also been having water infections that they treated incase it set of prem labour

any ideas?

Im the same hunny over the past few days ive been having lots of watery discharge and BH and sometimes my discharge is clumpy, i thought it was just normal but would like to know if its not x x

---
-

I started having this at about 33 weeks, called antenatal ward and they said it was fine, do give them a call if you are worried though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back