am i hoping too much?

Chelsea how many dpo are you now?? ooooohhh i got tingles reading your post, i bet deep down you know in your heart you've done enough tests to know when there is NO line or a FAINT line KWIM?? anyone you can show the test to and ask them if they can see it?? keep the test, dont throw it and when you do another you can compare and see if its a little darker, i'm so excited for you but i'mpretty sure this is it hun :pray: I've pm'd you the site.

Nikki how many dpo are you now, did you find any usefull info on that site??

babydust to you both

wel i had docs this morning, she changed my tablets (for heartburn) as the ones i was on said not suitable for regnancy but these new one are ok luckily, just hope they work as good. :dance:

I told her about the tests getting darker but only slightly and not as dark as with my other pregnancies and she gave me a pot to send a FMU sample off to the hosp tomorrow, should get the results back by thursday dinnertime or friday..god seems like ages away! she's pretty sure it'll come back ok though, i am too really but it'll just be nice to have it 'confirmed' by someoneelse KWIM? anyway we were going to do all the paperwork but she said wait till the test comes back and we'll do itthen. I asked 'what if' it comes back neg, do they do bloods etc but she said no they just wait another 2 weeks and if no af do another pee test :shock: i sooo hope it comes back positive!!

anyway better go grab a nap, was on here too late last night :oops:

catch ya later

more babydust to you both :wink:

hi moomoo, , thanks for sending that site, your a star.

i havent kept the test. i was looking at it for about five minutes and realising the time so i just chucked it away cos i had to get ready for work... but i havent stopped thinking about it all day!
ive no more tests now and cant get one until tomorrow so i might as well wait another 4 days until im due on.
i dont know if it was my mind becuase it was only like, half a line but very very hard to see.

something like this!!! sorry for the drawing!! lol remember, the half line was VERY VERY VERY FAINT.. hardly noticeable!!

PICTURE ON MY SIGNATUARE!![/img][/url]

cant get it to work!!!!!!! lol

Like this below

-
__

imagine thats a test sideways. the smaller line was very very faint!

hi moo moo,am only 3 days po,long time to wait yet.sorry but didnt actually recieve ur pm,with site info?hope i,m looking in right place! :oops:

hiya again ladies - it was a pound shop test that tests 25ml HCG... apparantly theyre meant to be good tests??

KFC!!

did another one this morning - tescos own.. was negative. oh well.. still might be too early :D

never mind chelsea,as you said urself may be still bit early,will be hoping to hear good news from you on saturday :pray: myself i am close to giving up,got the dreaded sore breasts yesturday,which means its a cert i will get my af in bout 2 wks, :x they came a bit late this cycle,but have come to learn once i get them af will follow,i know its only been 3 months for me and compared to alot of others thats nothing but am feeling really stressed up,am thinking abt ttc morn,noon nite,which cant be good am really thinking of giving up trying and just going for not preventing for a while,find i,m not even sleeping great coz i,m thinking abt everything when i go to bed,everthing i read on forum is running through my mind, i enjoy reading the stuff,it makes you realize ur not on your own,but i think if i carry on this way i,m going to drive myself mad. :wall:

im the same as u nikki... it will be 5 months next month which seems forever for us, but no time at all for others.
its disheartening, but im not too bad, because im looking forward to experimenting with the medicines! lol and seeing if that works! didnt buy them for nothing! :D

what medecines are you going to try?if you dont mind me asking.wouldnt mind something myself at this point.n e more symptoms since? wont be long now before you will know one way or the other :pray:

no other symtoms....

im gonna forget this month and concentrate on next month and baby dance every other day instead of every day.

got more zinc for my boyfriend, and im gonna take that cough syrup from asda. its supposed to thin your CM so that sperm can swim easily.
plus baby aspirin... 75mg - supposed to increase your blood flow to your uterus to make it easier for the egg to attach..
theres a member here called smurf and it worked for her the first time she tried it..
so it cant harm to try!
not long left for you too!

this is what smurf said ina previous post...

"I took baby (junior) asprin and magic medicine and they worked for me.

I started taking the asprin at about 5 days after AF started and as I fell pg that month I continued until I was about 12 weeks pg. THe idea behind it is to help prevent blood clots which can cause a miscarriage. If you look up about asprin it is often prescribed to ladies who have previously miscarried who then go on to have a perfectly healthy pregnancy. I asked my Dr and MW about taking it and they said it wouldn't do the baby any harm and could actually help. But tests aren't conclusive that they do prevent miscarriage. I thought it was worth a try.

The magic Meds I started taking 5 days before I was due to ovulate and took 10mls 4 times a day until I was sure I had ovulated.

Also my DH took Zinc 1 a day they're meant to help with the motility of sperm and also encourages them swimming in the right direction.

Best of luck."

well the bitch came yesterday :evil: but it was 2 days early... so thats me buggered cos now im all confused about when im gonna ovulate lol

i know how you feel,my af was surposed to be due on 1st april,but since the breast tenderness started late this time(and it always starts 14 days b4 af)that means my af is not due until 4th april.its so frustrating,just when you think that you actually might have things sussed out :wall: well dont care am just going to have bd every other day after af is gone,and hope for the best,this watching symptoms and trying to calculate everything is doing my box in :twisted: well good luck this cycle,hope this is the one,baby dust to both of us,kfc :hug:

hi again ladies... i havent been ignorant... had a bit of trouble over here.

found out last week that my boyfriends been cheating on me with his ex girlfriend for 7 months :evil:
we went out one night and saw his ex and she came and told me..
obviously i didnt believe her, but after lots of digging, i finally found out the truth when he admitted it all to me.
well anyway, i mentioned earlier in this thread that he tried to concieve with his ex for 8 months... turned out he had clamydia so he may be infertile.

found out other stuff too that he's done while he's been with me, which when i found out about, made me physically sick.
anyhow, im hurting but im glad i got out of it before it was too late.
good luck to everyone who's still trying xx

am really sorry to hear what you are going through,but as you said your self at least you found out b4 it was to late,get on with the rest of your life,you dont need him,and b4 you know it youll be back on here trying again,with the right person.best of luck. :hug:

Hi Chelsea,

Sorry to hear about your cheating b/f and it's a good thing you weren't pregnant after all (to him, I mean)! I know it probably doesn't seem like it now, but hopefully, in a few years, you'll look back on this time and be glad that you didn't have a baby with him.

Also, if you haven't already done so, please get yourself tested for STI/STDs - you have your own future fertility to think about.

Best wishes and good luck for the future.

Wendy
xxxx

just to let you all know........

i got tested for chlamydia,,, and i got the all clear (phew)
and i came on my period on thursday (thank u god) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back