am i hoping too much?

chelsea10000

Reaction score
me and my boyfriend have been ttc for almost 4 months now.

my periods are pretty regular, with a 28 day cycle.

heres the last couple of months when i have come on;;; Dec 28th, Jan 28th, Feb 25th and I'm due on March 25th. All those are 28 days cycle.

However, I haven't really had many symptoms, and i know its pretty early today (13th March - due on in 12 days), but on sunday (11th March) at around lunch time, i had a brown discharge when i wiped, and this continued for two days until this morning. (Tuesday 13th)

I have never had a discharge like this before, sorry to be graphic but its kinda gooey, and on a couple of occassions its had a tiny bit of mucus on.

its not a discharge so bad that i have to wear a pad, just when i wipe.

its clear now though, but still there.

I don't seem to be urinating any more than i have been doing (i don;t think, although i did go for a pee about 40 minutes ago, and now i can feel one coming on, but i havent drank more than normal.)

On sunday night though, i do recall having slight cramp in my left leg. Not sure if this is anything? but i NEVER have cramp.

My breats are not tender or sore, and i don't feel sick. I am, however, slightly more peckish but without cravings.

Im wondering if anyone can help me, or if anyone else spotted for a couple of days, a week or so they were due on?

Thanks a lot :D

am at roughly same stage as you am into my third cycle,know how it feels you seem to start watching every little sigh, was just wondering maybe could be implantation bleed,not quite sure if it would be to early though,maybe something you could find out more about,maybe?.will keep fingers crossed for you,hope to hear you posting good news soon. good luck :pray:

thanks for your reply. good luck to you too!
ive been looking on the internet for about 8 hours now (lol) and ive seen a few things but not really much to help me, just textbook stuff, so was hoping to hear off a real person :)

Hi anjd welcome to the forum, we're all real here lol :wave:

It does sound to me like implantation bleeding!

Id suggest waiting until the day your period is due and then testing, in the meantime try to relax and not stress tooooo much about it :hug:

Good luck!

glitzyglamgirl said:
Hi anjd welcome to the forum, we're all real here lol :wave:

It does sound to me like implantation bleeding!

Id suggest waiting until the day your period is due and then testing, in the meantime try to relax and not stress tooooo much about it :hug:

Good luck!

Hi glitzy, thanks a lot! lol
I really hope your right, but i dont wanna get my hopes up too much! is it not too early for implantation?
xx :D

i know the feeling,seems like the more you read the more confused you get.every month i think "must have done something wrong" so go back read some more,and try something new,but i find it just good to be able to talk to someone in same situation as me who understands what i,m going through and how frustrating it can get.have you tryed the chat room?may get chatting to someone there.feel free to e-mail me for a chat any time. :)

it could be a bit early, unless you ovulated early?

I know what you mean about not getting hopes up though! :wall:

Seems every month I almost convince myself im pregnant only to be disapointed lol!

not got any advice hun , but just want to welcome you to the forum and wish you good luck :pray: :hug: :D

no not spotting,although you just wait for any sigh at all,dont you.am not due period till 1st april,so all to do now is keep on trying and hopeing.i really hope that it is an implantation bleed for you.the waitings a killer.

hiya again sorry couldnt get back on yesterday. well i havent had any more spotting since yeserday morning, im hopeful but also doubtful! been trying for 4 months now and yeah nikki, i really hate the wait. last month i did 3 pregnancy tests before i was even due to come on! thats whow desperate i was! lol :wall:

i know in my fist month or so of ttc i was doing tests left right and centre.its not so much the expence as the dissapointment,at least if you dont do a test youve got that hope until the dreadeed day you come on.have new plan now,am never doing another test until i get morning sickness!!!!!!!!!!! :puke: its hard i get tempted all the time but im sticking to it so far,determined that the next test i do will be positive. :pray: (sometime soon i hope)

thats a good idea nikki. when my mum was pregnant with me, she said she had unbelievable sore breasts before she knew for sure.. i take after my mum with everything, so maybe ill wait til mine get sore? (Also soon hopefull!) then at least we will save disappointment, and money!)
KFC ( Keep Fingers Crossed! )

have you any kids,chelsea? i have 2(10&5) with both of mine the very first sure signs i had was the morning sickness,thats why i am just watching for that.do you get sore breasts when you are on the run up to your period,i do 2 wks b4 period is due,keep wondering to myself if i was to concieve would i not get the breast tenderness when i normally do? :think: is a tricky one since breast tenderness can be a sign of pregnancy too. :wall: its so frustrating you think so much abt it sometimes,i feel like i,m going round in circles.

hiya again nikki, no not got any kids, were trying for our first. one thing worries me tho, with his ex he tried for 8 months with no luck, but he also thinks she was taking the pill secretely cos she left him shortly after.
anyway, when im due on i dont have any pain or sign that im about to come on, i only get cramps the day after i have started.

spotting has still stopped, although last night in bed, i got a really bad pain to the left of my uterus. it was kinda like a butterflies but really painful twinges, i had to press down on my stomach to stop it from hurting.

anyway, me and my boyfriend have been having sex every day since weve been trying, but i havent been in the mood for the last 4 or 5 days, so we havent had it, but last night we did because i felt horrible for neglecting him lol,,

***DO NOT READ ON IF YOU DON@T LIKE GRAPHICAL DESCRIPTOPNS!! LOL*********

sorry to be absolutley disgusting, but after we had sex, he pulled out of me and there was some white gooey stuff on his penis. it wasnt semen and its never happened ever before. to say what it looked like, it looked like shampoo (LOL) :puke:

But its never happened before and it definately wasnt his semen.
I put this toegther with the pain id had shortly before and got a little bit worried...

also, does going off sex have anything to do with it? Becuase we have sex every day, sometimes twice. :pray:

ive also been very windy, but havent changed my diet or anything like that

hi chelsea,dont envy you trying for first time,i remember what it was like, it seems like everybody in the world is either pregnant or has kids except you,about your experience last nite,was thinking maybe the pain could have been an ovulation pain? i know they say typically you should ovulate around day 14,but the fact is you can ovulate anywhere between day 6 and day 30 of your cycle,and alot off things i have read from women who have been ttc and succeeded have said that they werent concieving because they were just concentraiting on and around day 14 most of them soon figured out they wer actually ovulating much earlier in there cycle.are you charting your cm? and if it were an ovulation pain ,maybe the gooey stuff could have been cm?(only a suggestion). and you mentioned that your feeling like your going off sex,it could just be that you doing too much of it,we used to do it every day aswell,but i,ve since found out that thats not recommended,that you should really only do it every other day,the sperm will still be inside you even though you are skipping a day,and espescially around ovulation it lives even longer because of fertile cm,if you are doing it every day the sperm gets (well for want of a better description)SLOW,it doesnt swim as well,i know they say men can produce plenty,but in our case its quality rather than quantity,we want the olympic swimmers not the ones with arm bands :rotfl: i know i,m going on abit but also make sure your oh gets plenty of zinc(bananas etc) it helps his sperm and not too many hot baths,helps to keep them as cool as possible,i once put a ice pack on my oh balls :shock: ,he was,nt to impressed but he went along with it.well hope all that helped,, a bit,

I got very 'windy' and very hungry, right after I conceived, at the time of course I didn't know why, but I'm still like it now, so it must be that (asked Doc about it too, he said it was most likely from the baba)
I also had a small bleed like you described, brown when I wiped.
I have been having pains and twinges in my tummy for about the same ammount of time too, alot of it is trapped wind (got some tablets from my doc to ease it), but the ones like you described came first, and are apparently your inner muscles relaxing and stretching to allow room for when the baby grows.
from the sounds of it, I think you have a good chance of getting a positive result when you test when your period is due, I really hope you do!!

Also, I have had NO morning sickness yet at all, so that isn't always a sign, and I don't suffer from breat tenderness before periods, but I have massive, stupidly sore boobs already (started just before my period was due), so it could be the other way round for you, or not, every woman is different ;)

hi nikki, no i dont chart it, but its NEVER happened before last night. and ive never really been off sex either lol
i can see what your saying about the olympics and arm bands, but my boyfriend can't hold off lol if hes not having sex he's doing it himself!
gonna have to talk to him though! he wants it as much as i do so....

and ive already put him on zinc! lol but hes only been on them for a month so obviously not taking effect yet!

--------------

hi anna, ive been more windy than i usually ever am, my boyfriends even commented on it when ive been asleep and hes been awake! oops lol
youve really lifted my hopes anna! im keeping my fingers crossed! ten days til Im due on!

not too long b4 u find out 1 way or other,only 10 days,will u test straight away or wait?i have 17 days till P day myself,so lots of baby dust to both of us. :hug:

chelsea,just noticed your from lancashire,do u mind me asking what part!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back