Am I Getting My Hopes Up?

FunnyOnion

Reaction score
Hi, Looking for friends & support if you're out there?
Hubby & I have been TTC for 18 months, this is our 3rd round of Clomid - we have a social event this weekend & AF is due on Sunday - so I did a Clear Blue test.
There's a very faint line there for sure but it's barely there! I've tested early at the very start of day 26, but unless I am going even more crazy - I think I can see it!
My last blood test results for ovulation were 122! Which COULD indicate early preg.
Any help, advice, support would be greatly appreciated. It's such a hard time where you get obsessed with Clomid, Ovulation tests, day 21 blood tests, results etc. And the worst bit - you can't talk to anyone as I don't want to get the hopes up of friends and family! Grrrrr. Please help. I've posted a link to a pic of my test.
open

The pic isn't showing. Sounds positive for you. I would try a first response test xx

Thank you. It won't allow me to upload a photo sadly!
I'm trying not to get too excited but I have twinges in my lower abdomen and I just feel a bit odd! More that usual LOL!

I think you need to have more posts to be allowed to put pictures on.

Sounds positive though! If you are interested there is a clomid thread in the long term section. I've also just had a clomid bfp, round 7 for me.

Hehe, it is big fat positive on a pregnancy test ;)

That does look like there is a line there. A first response test should give a clearer line if you can get one of those?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back