Am I... Could I...

kazzerly88

Reaction score
Posted this a few days ago... and now I have a watery brown liquid when I wipe.
I've had occasional stomach cramps the past few weeks but thought it was just pill side-effects.

I came off the pill 5 weeks ago and I know it is probably WAAAYYYY too early to be thinking of pregnancy

BUT

I ovulated 2.5 weeks ago and still have had no period. I've taken a few tests and I am still not pregnant

Can you ovulate, not have a bleed AND have a weird discharge?

It's probably side affects to stopping the pill. Your body is trying to get back to normal, so the brown liquid is probably old blood. Lots of ladies do not have period for months after.
Can i ask how you know you ovulated?

I suppose thre is a chance of pregnancy to as always, but if tests are negative it's probably right (hope I'm so wrong tho!) Maybe take another test next week, or see your gp if your worried :) x

Last edited:
Your body can do some weird things when you come off the pill including a long cycle/no period x

I had ovulation tests. Did them every other day for 6 days and was ovulating on 2 of them.

I'm now bleeding slightly. But this would be the best period ever as it's so light! I remember my periods from before the pill and they were horrendous so am embracing this for now.

I didn't want to be pregnant so soon, as we're just buying a house! But want to know why my body is acting so weird. I suppose taking artifical hormones for 10+ years will have side-effects!

Yep my body went loopy after coming off the pill - I was convinced I was pregnant.. Try and put it to the back of your mind, if you ov'd that long ago a test would have ordinarily shown it by now.. Good luck with the move! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back