Am I being ridiculous

gator89

Reaction score
Last period started Nov 30 and I'm usually 28-30 days. According to my clue app ovulation was around Dec 15 and next period is due Dec. 29. I've experienced tender swollen breasts for a couple days now and gotten really emotional during a movie I normally wouldn't lol. I'm not TTC (on birth control pill) but I'd still be thrilled if I am and I know it's still possible. Should I take a test to put my mind at ease before Christmas or just relax and drink during the holidays knowing it's extremely unlikely? Thanks!

I'm in the same boat! My last period started on the 2nd December and finished on the 8th. I could have conceived on either the 9th or the 11th of December which I think is highly unlikely but I was nauseous for three days straight earlier this week and yesterday I was exhausted and very emotional! I did a test on Tuesday and it was negative but I can't quite believe that as it's so early to test. If I am pregnant, I don't want to drink over Christmas but if i'm not imagining would like to be able to have a great time! Have you done any test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back