am I allowed???

Mummy0410

Reaction score
I'm sitting in KFC and I'm desperate for an ice cream. Am I allowed it? Xxxx

I had mc donalds ice cream cant see y not

I had a mcdonalds mcflurry last night... and oh my god it was good!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drooling at the thought of it :D

OMG yes eat that ice cream lol

Think it's only home made stuff you can't have coz of the raw eggs, but think manufactured stuff is pasturised different? Not sure though, but I would defo eat that ice cream!

Maria is right, you can have the icecream at mcdonalds and places like that there's nothing wrong with it... just no home made stuff!

Eat that ice cream lol :)

And now that's made me want some too lol, hmmmmm wonder if I will get away with sending hubby out xxx

hope you enjoyed it, could eat something like that right about now or a mcdonalds chocolate milkshake chicken burger and chips, too bad im at home x

I was told that mc flurry and that type is a no no. Cause the way its made. And there milk shakes where a no.

Last edited:
hope you enjoyed the ice cream! :)

I've heard that some ladies have been told not to have them but i haven't and in my last pregnancy i was told they were fine so i haven't held back this one either :)

so is it safe to have a mcdonalds milkshake? x

yes, yes, yes

i so cant live without my maccies milkshake, only thing that cures the heartburn :dance: this is my 3rd pregancy in 10 years and never been told no to the milkshakes and ice creams in these places and my other two kids are fine!!

was just told to avoid home made and ice cream abroad as it made with goat milk and not cows!! so go for it hun xxxx

yes, yes, yes

i so cant live without my maccies milkshake, only thing that cures the heartburn :dance: this is my 3rd pregancy in 10 years and never been told no to the milkshakes and ice creams in these places and my other two kids are fine!!

was just told to avoid home made and ice cream abroad as it made with goat milk and not cows!! so go for it hun xxxx

Youve made my night, i was only saying to my mum i really fancied one now i wont hold back x

theres me being good, and we are allowed the milk shakes etc. :( rite loads at the weekend now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back