• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Always feeling..... urghh

Tasha20

Reaction score
Hard to describe, its like when your coming down with something and you can't quite put your finger on how you feel?

Thats how i feel :lol:

I have felt like this nearly every evening over the past week, just feel so bleugh!

Not sick, not unwell, just bleugh!

Anyone else?

Oh and my belly has got huge, and I can feel something above my pelvis (wasn't there a week ago) and feeling very full.

Anyone else? :lol:

Oh and im shatterd all the time :bored:

Feck me and I go on :rotfl:

Aw hun!

I'm very tired if I don't get a nap in during the day (which on most days is not a possibility!) - and it hits me like a brick between 2 and 3 pm without fail (in fact am getting to the point where I can tell you what time it is by how I feel :lol: )

My sickness seems to be settling into being morning sickness as opposed to all day crap feeling - 6am I woke up this morning feeling like I had a huge hangover and thought I might throw up at any minute. Actually treated it like a hangover and had a glass of coke when I got up - which totally worked!

My boobs can, I think, tell when the sun goes down as as soon as it hits evening they hurt like hell!!!!!

Your crappy time is obviously the evening! :hug:

:hug: Thanks hun

Yeah I think its evenings because thats when Livi goes to bed and I suppose by body just gives up then :lol: winds down......

I generally feel worst in the evenings and I already feel the size of a house :lol:

i feel like that too, and so exhausted, it is hard work is this growing babies business, and my stomach is huge too, i need a shopping spree, nothing fits anymore, it will all be worth it though and i am sure we will start to feel better soon, i hope so anyway :hug: :hug:

:hug:

Good to see other are the same (sorry :lol: )

I am really looking forward to tri 2 as I know that was when I felt amazing :cheer:

I am wearing some moto maternity jeans now! my others a re so tight, and I cant wear a size bigger because the bums too big or the legs too long :lol:

Just bought a pair of maternity jeans today, still in my normal jeans at the mo, but think I have about a week left before they become uncomfy :lol:

I just said this to my OH... I don't feel right... I'm aching, sicky, headache, tired (even though I got up at 6.10pm :oops:) and I hate it. I hate being pregnant, I hate this first tri, I hate hate hate it :cry: :lol: :cry: :shakehead:

I love it in a sadistic way - the worse I feel the more confident I am that everything is going ok :lol:

Then I go and beat myself with twigs and hook my nipples up to car batteries.....

I just feel like crap all day every day at the moment...I want some energy! :wall:

I hate it too! I've been sleeping for up to 14 hours a day, lazing around all other times, can't go into the kithen without feeling sick, feel nauseous all the time, have low blood pressure so feel dizzy all the time, anemia, weak legs and breathlessness, so going up and down the stairs, for example, knackers me out, bloated tummy, sore boobs...and I keep crying at stupid films (Stuart Little set me off yesterday!). I hate it! I honestly didn't think I'd feel like this and feel terrible because I've even caught myself thinking that if this one doesn't 'work out' (I'm currently 8+5) I wouldn't rush to do it again. What an unfeeling b*tch. I feel like crying now, as I'm typing this.

To make it worse, I'm a high school teacher and just the thought of walking up the stairs to my classroom fill me with dread and exhaustion, added to which we've got an OFSTED inspection coming up. The midwife said the doctor would sign me off for a week next week to give me a chance to get over this and closer to 2nd tri - has anyone got any advice for me? Would I just be being lazy? The reality is, that while I'm off, any class of mine would be dossing about and getting babysat, rather than actually doing any learning, and this makes me feel so guilty I don't think I can even take one day off.

Any advice appreciated. Lin x

I just feel full up only 6 weeks but i look 6 months,all my wobbly belly been pushed up under my boobs.I can't fasten my jeans and i just feel yuck.
No sickness yet but i'm eating for england and peeing for the world.
Probably having quads :)

I felt crappy for about 3 days round about the 8 weeks mark, apart from that I have and do feel completely 'normal' and I am now 12 weeks 5 :think: wonder if I have been lucky or if its just going to hit me later on :doh:

Yeap I've got the full time feeling rubbish feeling. Had to come clean about being pregnant to my best friend when she popped in this morning because she said I looked so rough and was really worried about me!! Not actually been sick, but feel like I want to all the time.

Tummy comes and goes with me though......

prunella1 said:
I hate it too! I've been sleeping for up to 14 hours a day, lazing around all other times, can't go into the kithen without feeling sick, feel nauseous all the time, have low blood pressure so feel dizzy all the time, anemia, weak legs and breathlessness, so going up and down the stairs, for example, knackers me out, bloated tummy, sore boobs...and I keep crying at stupid films (Stuart Little set me off yesterday!). I hate it! I honestly didn't think I'd feel like this and feel terrible because I've even caught myself thinking that if this one doesn't 'work out' (I'm currently 8+5) I wouldn't rush to do it again. What an unfeeling b*tch. I feel like crying now, as I'm typing this.

To make it worse, I'm a high school teacher and just the thought of walking up the stairs to my classroom fill me with dread and exhaustion, added to which we've got an OFSTED inspection coming up. The midwife said the doctor would sign me off for a week next week to give me a chance to get over this and closer to 2nd tri - has anyone got any advice for me? Would I just be being lazy? The reality is, that while I'm off, any class of mine would be dossing about and getting babysat, rather than actually doing any learning, and this makes me feel so guilty I don't think I can even take one day off.

Any advice appreciated. Lin x

Hey

Im a secondary school teacher too and am NOT looking forward to going back next week. Im just hoping that its because Im out of routine that Im feeling so lethargic. Maybe you could try going back for a few days to get back into routine then if that doesnt feel any better take some time off. I wouldnt feel guilty - teaching is hard enough at the best of times; give yourself a break if you need it. Some things are more important than work and the kids will benfit more from your renewed energy and health in the long run.

Hope you feel better soon.

xxx :D

Hey
I'm so pleased it's not just me feeling this bad! I started on New Years Eve and woke up feeling sick, then was sick as i was getting ready to go out for the night!!! I've felt bad since. I've been in my pj's all day today, just in and out of sleep. I find that i can feel ok for a short time so i decide to try a small snack then about 30mins after eating i feel like i'm going to be sick again. I'm running out of food that i fancy eating. The tiredness and headaches don't help either (i'm roughly 6 weeks). I'm not looking forward to going back to work on Monday, i'm going to go in Monday and see how i feel, hopefully the distraction might help.
Chin up everyone, it will all be worth it!!! :cheer:

Tasha20 said:
Hard to describe, its like when your coming down with something and you can't quite put your finger on how you feel?

Thats how i feel :lol:

I have felt like this nearly every evening over the past week, just feel so bleugh!

Not sick, not unwell, just bleugh!

Anyone else?

Oh and my belly has got huge, and I can feel something above my pelvis (wasn't there a week ago) and feeling very full.

Anyone else? :lol:

Oh and im shatterd all the time :bored:

Feck me and I go on :rotfl:

hun i could have written that its exactly how i feel i always feel on the verge of coming down with something and so so tired all the time and my worse times are definitely in the evenings. my belly hasn;t expanded yet but i feel full all the time. starting to wander if i will ever feel normal again!! :|

I feel sooooooo rubbish today - wish I had never woken up this morning! :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back