feeling nauseas all day long

Dolly84

Reaction score
urghh anyone else just feeling really really sick all day long and eating just makes ya feel worse and leaves a horrible taste in your mouth? is there anything to help with this at all?

i can totally relate hun!
mines just eased off into "morning sickness" where it fades away by 12pm but before i was bedridden from 6-12 weeks constantly being sick or feeling extremely nauseous. i constantly fainted and couldnt eat for weeks.
the tricks i learnt? lay in bed for half an hour before getting up and have a big glass of cold water before you get up. also, dry toast was a SAVIOUR for me!

Aww sorry I don't know any cures but my sickness only lasted from about 5 to 8 weeks if that's any help? Hope you're ok xx

aww thanx girls its very frustrating coz it makes me feel really sick coz i get so hungry but i know after eating it makes it worse and im left wid the rankest taste in my mouth ever and painful stomache bloating :( i really hpe it goes soon x x

Hi Dolly84,

I can totally relate. My last pregnancy was like that. The things that worked for me was chewing minty gum and drinking sparkling water. They say mint helps a lot and sometimes citrus does too. I hope you feel better soon!

Im in week 3 (soooo early) and already getting extra saliva and nauseous feelings - bleeeeugh.

I was told the twin thing too, but like you had early scan and def just one in there!!! Never heard the abnormality one, all my Dr's and midwife etc said sickness is a sign of a healthy pregnancy as it means your hormones are strong? Don't let it worry you hon everyone is different some are sick some are not and healthy babies are born regardless of symptoms!! There is a lot of old wives tales out there!!!

Oops sorry think I have posted my last reply on wrong post!!!

Best thing for nausea is keep eating and drinking little and often even if it is hard, if you stop you feel a lot worse honestly!!

thanx both just nothing seems to help even chewing gum tastes like im chewing on a turd lol

I know exactly how you feel!!! I will be 9 weeks tomorrow and every single day without fail now its about 8.00 till 12 then back again at about 4ish til i go to bed!I cant keep anything down, even water execpt for lemon sorbet! I've tried ginger biscuits, dry toast, crackers, eating little, eating lots and nothing seems to work. I keep getting very light headed at work, which is in a clothes shop so im on my feet all day.Just hoping that it will end soon!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back