Alternative Therapy

star fish

Reaction score
I'm trying Accupuncture. George (my accupuncturist) seems jolly confident he's going to get me my bfp in a matter of a couple of months. I'm rather sceptical as we've been trying so long, but apparently he has a success rate of 60% which seems incredibly high! Of course he could be lying.......

He's given me a load of herbs, he's a big fan of chinese herbal medicine, which i stir into hot water, its a bit of a trial drinking them twice a day, but not that bad in taste.

The acupuncture is actually quite pleasant, so i dont mind that. But bloody expensive!

You know, i wonder if a lot of it might be the feeling that someone else is taking over responsibility of success or failure that lifts the stress.

It just sounded like it was now upto George to get your BFP, rather than you or hubby and that is very appealing to me :)

I'm starting to get more tempted to get something done, but i need something a bit more tangible like a heavy massage or something... i wonder if there is a fertility message?

That sounds nice, i would like a fertility massage. It's a bit different for you though as the problem is mainly your hubby and with us we think its mainly me. He's the one that needs the massage! x

I have heard reflexology can help with fertility, going to give it a go myself, will try almost anything :)

StarFish got her BFP this cycle Eobrien, thanks to George her acupuncurist :)

Definately worth a go for the ladies with tricky cycles and stuff.

That's amazing StarFish. There's definitely more out there than conventional Western medicine has to offer.
Definitely worth having an open mind.
I'm so pleased you got your BFP after trying for so long :) Xx

I would defo give ur result to GEORGE so his 60% can go to 61%!!! Hes amazing... Can I have his number xxx

Iv thought about this for a while was going to ask starfish when she is around well done for finding this Louise xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back