already thought about it.

charlene09

Reaction score
I haven't even conceived yet but I have already thought about baby names.

bearing in mind my name is Charlene my Hubbys name is Andrew. and my little boys are Andrew and Cabhan. Follow the pattern? we all have names beginning with a A or a C.

For a girl I have always wanted Alana even since being pregnant with Andrew who is now 4, Where as Hubby likes the name Alexis and Kalees.

For a boy I'm not to fussed on following the A C pattern but I really like the name Torean ( pron To-rian. But I think it sounds to similar to Tyrian out of Game of thrones if any of you are familiar with that.

What do you think of these names?

I love Alana!! :)
Before I had my first mc that was going to be a middle name for a girl (went off it for a future baby as first mc was with my ex). But I absolutey love the name :)

I like Torean too! :) never heard of it before but it's really nice :)

We aren't preg yet but have names lol we are really set on Ella for a girl!! Xxx

I love Alana too, but also like Alexis!

I've picked Erin for a girl and boys names is still a bit up in the air. I love Arlo & Rowan now, but that will change probably!

If its a girl and your last baby what about a double barreled A-C name?
Like Alana-Carys or something xx

Alana is lovely, quite like Torean but I know what you mean
There was a little Torrin in my sons school play a few years ago , really loved it !

I only know of girl Torean's (actually usually spelt torian but maybe that spelling is more for a girl and Torean for a boy?) I dont think it sounds too much like Tyrion and I watch Game of Thrones x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back