think i got it

Discussion in 'Baby Names' started by -, Jul 10, 2005.

1. Guest

i have finally got my names sorted for a girl and a boy woohoo it has taken me long enough! and i got middle names to, ex dont like none of the names but he aint supported be throught the preg so why should he have a right to pick the name - i am only telling you guys on here so i am relying on you to tell me if they are total crap going to tell family when bubba is here!
    anyway here we go -
    for a girl breighanna - janet ----
    and for a boy mackenzie - andrew ----
    the middle names are my parents first names thought it would be nice as they have been so supportive - wot do you all think

2. Lisa J

Lisa J Well-Known Member

hey,
    one of my friends called her little girl Brianna, (but she spelt it like that)
    i think it is beautiful, it took people ages to get used to it but eventually they did.

3. Callie247

Callie247 Member

Think Breighanna is a beautiful name, it's not so popular here in England as it is in America, which I think is better. Like Lisa though, the only know one Bryanna and she is spelt like that! Also like Mackenzie too! Good luck with your baby!

x Callie x

Mummy to Eloise, Jamie and Bump! (21 weeks along!)

4. Guest

i am so glad you like breighanna as i was really worried people wouldnt like it - put my mind at rest alot
    THANKs
    sarah n bubba