Allergic reaction??

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
I veeted my legs and armpits today.. And now under one arm its really red and sore, skin has gone translucent over it and theres like pinky blood stuff on it. Is it an allergic reaction? It didnt react anywhere else.. just that one armpit, even water is making it sting! Anyone know what i can do to stop it stinging, and why its only that one place i reacted to?

Hey! I'm alergic to veet too! It stings like a bitxh whenever I use it, I literally have to wash it off best I can and not put any products on for a while until it dies down. It's like it every time I use it but it doesn't stop me using it lol! X

Great.. Its hot here again and cant put deoderant on :wall: Lol
Only did it cause i got a new strappy top dress and couldnt go around with hairy pits! But i dont even wanna wear it now, i feeel frumpy in it LOL

Last edited:
Hmm, my underarms are really sensitive anyway and get quite sore even when I shave.
I don't know if you've had an allergic reaction or not but it sounds like veet probably irritated the skin.
Not sure if it'd work but maybe put on some Sudocrem? I use it for a lot of things like that and it usually really helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back