Pain and Clomid

kirstymichelle

Reaction score
Something isn't right . I put it down as coincidence the last few months , run down or i got that thing when you shave your armpits??

But this month i haven't shaved them recently and its OV day today and its happening again.

It starts off as an acute pain in my outer upper arm, i can press on it in a certain place and it is tender as hell , then i went to sleep last night and woke up this morninig and all under my armpit is tender and sore , i can usually feel lumps and can again today.

I went for a breast scan as my breasts were very lumpy and it was put down to hormone changes.

And this is happening every month now so painfull i cant move.

I got worried thinking it was a blood clot because of it starting in my upper arm . I think another trip to the quacks is in order :( x

That sounds very strange - not heard of arm pits issues before but i guess your breasts do go all the way up there.

Hopefully it's nothing, but i wouldn't shave them either just incase you are irritating them.

Can you squeeze the lumps? I ocasionally get one that i can squeeze and it's like a blocked pore or something :oooo:

No Lou they're not on the surface but underneath deep. I get thrombophlebitis in my legs due to varicose veins (the joy of pregnancy) and i get a sensitive part there frist then pain, it's like its the same , but its every month at the same time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back