• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

all those who think the forum is cliquey.....

aww thanks jenna, see some one loves me unlike you budge :moon: me a bully i beg to differ :rotfl:

I think there are cliques on this forum, but compared to other forums I have visited... they don't seem to affect the posts/threads at all in my opinion, in fact some of the conversations are quite amusing...

frangelle and evemarie for example, make me chuckle.

Everyones entitled to have special buddys...

Just a shame no-one wants me.....

:think:

:wink:

aww ill have you! you're havinga girl so you can be in the gilrs only clique :lol: :hug:

are you a worrier? if so you can come join me and jenna :hug: :hug:

budge said:
aww ill have you! you're havinga girl so you can be in the gilrs only clique :lol: :hug:

aww fanks, I feel all... wanted... now!

I brought two bananas to work today.. would you like my other one, 'new special buddy'?

xx :D

keslo66 said:
cliques are bound to happen. i know that i talk more to ladies from 3rd tri, as ive got to know them more.

id like to get to know more of you. it is hard atm with Riley, but im online more now.

so come on, whos going to talk to me :)

:cry: see you are all in a clique against me arent you :cry:

keslo66 said:
keslo66 said:
cliques are bound to happen. i know that i talk more to ladies from 3rd tri, as ive got to know them more.

id like to get to know more of you. it is hard atm with Riley, but im online more now.

so come on, whos going to talk to me :)

:cry: see you are all in a clique against me arent you :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Funkylady said:
budge said:

I brought two bananas to work today.. would you like my other one, 'new special buddy'?

thankyou so much! i love bananas - next week is national orgasm week so ill save mine for then :D

budge said:
Funkylady said:
budge said:

thankyou so much! i love bananas - next week is national orgasm week so ill save mine for then :D
you can always be trusted to lower the tone cant you budge :roll:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mel&Hope said:
budge said:
Funkylady said:
budge said:

you can always be trusted to lower the tone cant you budge :roll:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

yes indeed she does.

Here's me thinking I was getting a nice, new respectable buddy on here....

:rotfl:

My clique consists of just 2 people-me and eve, how sad is that, lol!!!

Funkylady said:
frangelle said:
My clique consists of just 2 people-me and eve, how sad is that, lol!!!

sad... but amusing for the rest of us.

:D :dance:

She hardly ever posts anymore so my clique is just me- that's even worse!!! :cry:

Although she does come and chat to me in the forums chat room :)

glitzyglamgirl said:
well im in the mod clique and we rule :twisted: :lol:

moon2.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare