The next person...

hennaly

Reaction score
who barks at my dogs over the fence to wind them up is gonna get a handfull of hormones at them with me attatched :twisted:
I cant believe how stupid people are, both my dogs are dopey as anything but Anoushka will bark at anyone walking past unless they come over and talk to her when she will roll on her back at them and ask for belly rub, so why do they feel the need to stand back and bark to make the dogs bark back, im so pissed off with it.
Why cant they just walk past and ignore her.
Lets face it she is an 11stone St Bernard and i know she wont jump over or go through the fence but they dont :wall:

We have the same problem. 1 of my dogs only barks when people walk passed the back garden just to protect us. The other is so stupid that she chases him and winds him up. But we have kids that stand at the gate, making noises and winding them up. He will bark til they've gone. I've gone out there 1 day telling them to clear off and grow up!
I actually 1 day got a knock at the door. A kid told me the dogs were out! They'd let them out the garden! This was at the time the padlock was bust! Little sh*ts! They need to get a life!

LisaJ1986 said:
We have the same problem. 1 of my dogs only barks when people walk passed the back garden just to protect us. The other is so stupid that she chases him and winds him up. But we have kids that stand at the gate, making noises and winding them up. He will bark til they've gone. I've gone out there 1 day telling them to clear off and grow up!
I actually 1 day got a knock at the door. A kid told me the dogs were out! They'd let them out the garden! This was at the time the padlock was bust! Little sh*ts! They need to get a life!
someone did let Anoushka out once and when we went to get her she was out playing picnics on the green with the little kids :roll:

Whenever I am walking past someones garden and a dog starts barking I run away. :? I am petrified of dogs!!

I know your doggies won't hurt anyone but someone who doesn't know a dogs nature could do that to the wrong dog and end up getting attacked. Idiots! :roll:

Who the hell would let a dog out?! That is just stupid! :evil: People wind me up sometimes!! Gah!

People are such idiots. Like you said, why do they feel it necessary to wind the dog up? Dogs have more sense than humans. Honestly.

JoAnn&Aimee said:
Whenever I am walking past someones garden and a dog starts barking I run away. :? I am petrified of dogs!!

I know your doggies won't hurt anyone but someone who doesn't know a dogs nature could do that to the wrong dog and end up getting attacked. Idiots! :roll:

Who the hell would let a dog out?! That is just stupid! :evil: People wind me up sometimes!! Gah!

This is my issue. Nobody knows what my dogs natures are. They wouldn't hurt a fly but they don't know that. What bother's me is Molly is a bit hyper. She could nip a kid out of excitement trying to lick them then end up being put down coz they were winding her up! It's not fair on her.

I know how annoying that can be. I know it might be difficult but have you tried to train them not to do it? that way the kids cant bark back and wind her up? Easy said than done like i say but could be worth a try as usually they only do that to try and get rid of some energy when they are a bit bored.

My dog is pretty quiet most of the time but randomly barks just cause he is bored or has a bit to much energy.

:shock: OMg!! Why would you feel the need to bark at some dogs...that's ridiculous!!! :lol:

Flame said:
I know how annoying that can be. I know it might be difficult but have you tried to train them not to do it? that way the kids cant bark back and wind her up? Easy said than done like i say but could be worth a try as usually they only do that to try and get rid of some energy when they are a bit bored.

My dog is pretty quiet most of the time but randomly barks just cause he is bored or has a bit to much energy.
I have no intention of training her not to do it, she literally barks once or twice not a constant bark but it is my warning people are about and i like it that way, she isnt a noisy problem dog and only carries on barking when these stupid kids bark back at her, it isnt even the little kids that know no better it is the older ones.

Fair enough i agree it is good to know that they let you know when people are around. Unfortunately you cant train the idiots on the street not to do it and the more you tell them off about it the more they are likely to do it. :evil:

I think we should be allowed little shock devices that we can shoot at the annoying tw*t bags that cause us bother.

What a blooming stupid thing to do!! :evil: Our neighbours kids had friends over in the garden one day, & they 'barked' at my dogs without seeing the size of them. They got a fright when my 2 mastiffs started going mental & jumping at the fence! My dogs are well behaved & brilliant with kids, but they are so protective of their home & family.

Love St Bernards!!!!

That would annoy me too.. i have the problem of kids smashing a football against my fence all through the summer. the joys of living next to a green (never again!)

I love st bernards.. im so jelious..

Claire x

Flame said:
Fair enough i agree it is good to know that they let you know when people are around. Unfortunately you cant train the idiots on the street not to do it and the more you tell them off about it the more they are likely to do it. :evil:

I think we should be allowed little shock devices that we can shoot at the annoying tw*t bags that cause us bother.
I did wonder did you mean train the kids when i first read it but i think training the dogs would be easier :rotfl:

The monster in question along with her drippy side kick :roll:
mp1-1.gif

OMG your dogs are gorrrrrrrrgeous!more pics please :D I have 2 yellow labs,my dogs bark when someone goes past but like you ive no intention of stopping them doing it.how annoying it must be for you,blumminn kids!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back