ALL the morning sickness relief tips please!

Bellef

Reaction score
Morning sickness has well and truly kicked in today, I've only just managed to make it out of bed and into the shower.

We're going away next week and the thought of flying is making me feel even worse than I do already.

Please can you share any tips that have worked for you? I've been Googling remedies all morning but would love to hear of anything that has actually been proven to work.

Maybe sounds rediculous but when I was expecting my daughter I found when I felt like vomiting in the morning smelling mouthwash helped... dunno if that's a thing lol or just me. Goodluck and enjoy ur holiday xo

I got the sea bands and those helped my nausea so at least I could get through the day. Also bought lemon & ginger tea x

Sipping iced water with slices of lemon in it.

I've suffered terrible with Ms and still got it just now so I sympathise xx

I ate through it lol - bland food like toast or crackers... if I felt sick, I'd start nibbling and found I'd feel better once eating! Might not work for everyone, of course ;-)

All I can say is don't get too hungry it makes you worse and then u just bring up bile. Carry small snacks with you

I just went off food completely but I'm told arrow root biscuits work wonders. I felt nauseous but was never actually sick (apart from bile) but the sick bands worked for me

Try to eat as much protein as you can manage.

Hard boiled sweets like sherbert lemons, lucozade, ice lollies, extra strong mints and plenty of rest - it was always so much worse when I was tired! Good luck and I Hope it passes soon for you it's rotten xx

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, have stocked up on everything mentioned! Feeling nauseous today but not actually been sick, naively hoping yesterday was a one off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back