All i seem to do is worry!

Scarlet06

Reaction score
Last night i couldnt stop crying im so worried about everything and as the weeks keep going by all i keep thinking is how are were going to cope! Im so scared

Me and my OH still have to get our own place (where still living with parents) and i keep thinking what if i go into labour early and we still havent found a place to live my dad wont let him stay at mine i know what hes like, and i dont think i could do it without him.

Then theres money i keep worrying where not going to have enough money to live once im on maternity leave.

Is it just me or is anyone else worried

Hey! I know how you feel. At the moment im not really living anywhere. My Mum has a 1 bedroom flat and at the moment my partner is living in a single room in an army camp! Its really hard as im staying between the two!

The money thing is the biggest worry too, we're trying to find a place at the moment.

Its all good at the moment as im working but i have no idea what we will do when the baby arrives!

Your not the only one worried, i am worried about how we are going to pay the mortgage once i am on maternity leave.

theres so much to think about it just seems to be taking over, when really i just want to be enjoying my pregnancy

Hey hun.

I know how you feel. I am really down at the moment worrying about stuff.

We are living with my Parents at the moment and wont be able to afford even a council place until i am back at work on full time money after baby is born. Originally Mum was going to move somewhere bigger so we would have had room for the baby. Then she changed her plans to building an extension downstairs. My dad has MS and he needs a downstairs room and bathroom.

This will be ok as we can use his current room as a nursery. But its feb now and she has done nothing about it. I know it will be Jubne and the suituation wuill be the same. Me, my partner and the baby all squashed in one room in our house which isn;t very big. It is really upsetting me as when i found out i was pregnant she said we would move but now it;s going to be horribe.

And as for the coping on Mat pay! God knows!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Lau
x

I know what you mean Scarlet. Perhaps it's the hormones making all our emotions go crazy. Even little worries seem to play on my mind at the moment.

As for maternity pay... well it's stick in the 80s I think! About time it was raised! :(

Sabrina
x

Hi

Hun everyone worries about these things , its an on going thing, this is my second and im more worried then i was with her . Good luck with finding a place
Katrinaxx

me too im worried my oh is out of work.i have really small house with 2 small bedrooms i have 2 daughters that share a room there is a 9 year gap between them ( very stressful)and having a boy in may, im sure i'll find room but its constant worry how will i get bigger place,money,etc.... wish i could win that bloomin lottery,might go on some game show :wink:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: to everyone at this stressful time xxxxx

At least im not the only one worrying.. Had a talk with my OH last night and hes put my mind at rest atleast for now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back