• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

All going ahead for IVF! yayyy

hows things going jj? whats happening next? xxxx

I'm a lttc lady with primary infertility - you post wherever you want hun :) in fact I hope you don't mind me being in here as I don't have secondary just want to see how your getting on :) x

I'm a lttc lady with primary infertility - you post wherever you want hun :) in fact I hope you don't mind me being in here as I don't have secondary just want to see how your getting on :) x

Off course not, these sections have no boundarys , only rules are as long as we like to chat! :dance: ha

Thanks for checking on me!

It's all looking good, My smear results were back 17th may- all normal.
My AF arrived on the 18th, I rang the clinic and said go, go , go!
They are going to send me schedule and drugs prescription and arrange a drugs comp to ring me and have made a couple of appointments, I think I start Down regulation via sniffing drugs on the 7th June. and they scan me to check its working on 26th June, hopefully all being well can start injections on 27th June, and scan my folicles on 6th July...

So getting my house sorted DIY wise so I can relax when it starts and i'm stressed on the hormones, taking folic acid and trying to drink more milk and water ready.....

Oh and got till the 26th une to come up with the funds for it all......

So excited

Last edited:
best of luck this cycle jj mum il be stalking ur ttc journal this month hehe xxx

Hey hun, just checking in to see how you're getting on. I'm a LTTTCer and I have no problems posting in here. :)

So excited for you hun!

x x

Always trying. oh how spooky is that.... I'm used to nhs hosps myself, Oxford do private or nhs referals , and I've been amazed at how profesional, caring and effichant they have been already.. It's actually like a very posh 2 storey office building in an business park, with a little lake in front of it.

Sorry just curious, Oxford is my home town and that sounds like it's the Oxford business park? I didn't realise there was a clinic there.

Hope all goes well for you!

Last edited:
Always trying. oh how spooky is that.... I'm used to nhs hosps myself, Oxford do private or nhs referals , and I've been amazed at how profesional, caring and effichant they have been already.. It's actually like a very posh 2 storey office building in an business park, with a little lake in front of it.

Sorry just curious, Oxford is my home town and that sounds like it's the Oxford business park? I didn't realise there was a clinic there.

Hope all goes well for you!

Hi Titch, thanks, and yes it is there, it's sort of odd in amoungst the other offices, but it's dead posh and clinical inside behind closed doors and reception...
Think anything is odd compared the the nhs, def an eye opener... (they do take all the nhs funded people too, so really nice place).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back