All done

Prettypee

Reaction score
I was trying to hold out hope but the bleeding is so horrendous and severe and painful I'm now certain. My other symptoms have disappeared now as well.

This was my first baby, 6 & 1/2 weeks, we were not TTC for long and I'm heartbroken. I don't think I can return to TTC as I can't face this pain again. I'm a very sensitive person and my emotions are worm on my sleeve. I feel empty, useless. People around me are pregnant and I hate myself. I don't know what to do with me.

I don't know how to handle this :(

Aww sweet pea, you're bound to feel heartbroken and not up to facing ttc again just yet. That doesn't mean you'll always feel this way though. Take your time to grieve properly - you'll have loads of support here from ladies who've been there. Oh and just to confirm, you AREN'T useless and don't you DARE hate yourself!! You did everything you could to hang onto your baby but it just wasn't meant to be. So sorry for your loss honey. xxx

Last edited:
Sweetpea it a tragedy what you are going through.

You are not useless so do not think that. There is nothing we can really say to make it any better and I won't give any of the 'it'll all work out in the end', because you don't need that right now. Apparently it is something like 1 in 5 pregnancies end in miscarriage so it is not your fault and there is nothing that you could have done differently.

It is terrible and it is unfair and you (and no-one) deserves to have to go through this. The important thing is to take as much time as you need to grieve for your baby and to lean on your OH and support each other through this.

You don't have to go back to ttc if you are not ready and stay in here or anywhere else until you are but know we are all here to support you if and when you want to go back into ttc.

xx

I'm so sorry to read this, miscarriage is just heart breaking. Take all the time you need before TTC again; don't feel it's something you have to do. Please take comfort from your OH and help each other through this. Whilst you feel awful now, at some point, in the near future it will become bearable. xxxxxxx

Thinking of you. Just wanted to say I am so sorry for you and know how you feel, I am currently going through the same, this is my second pregnancy and second miscarriage, its heart breaking isn't it xx

I am so so sorry prettypee :-( You did nothing wrong, life is just so horrifically cruel sometimes :-(

Prettypea, I'm so sorry that you have lost your baby, it's a tough journey, take time to grieve, I have had 2 MMC's at 11 and 10weeks - at the time it doesn't seem fair, you feel like you are on a rollercoaster of emotions. I know it doesn't fix anything but when it happened to me the mid-wife said that the most likely cause was that the baby was not strong enough to make the journey and that this is how Mother Nature deals with it and it would be worse if it happened in Tri 2 or Tri3. It doesn't take the emotional pain away but with time you will feel stronger, lean on those around you and take care xxx

Im sorry for your loss . Your emotions just run riot at the moment. Take time to grieve and soend time with your oh. You can get through this and you ate far from useless. Life us just so bloody cruel at times! Xxx

Hey Hun, I miscarried my first pregnancy a couple of months back, and I know how utterly devastating it is. I remember the feelings of emptiness and uselessness but they do get better, I promise. It's not easy but you will make it through. Do whatever you need to know to make yourself feel better, we're all here. Look after yourself xx

Prettypee Im so sorry to hear your sad news. Take your time to grieve, you're allowed as long as you want. Its such a devestating thing to have to go through, just remember is just one of those unfortunate things that happens and definately not something you can blame yourself over. You will get through this.
Thoughts are with you and OH
xx

Losing your baby is very hard. Especially your first. Please take time to heal, as much as you like, heal in whatever way works for you. Everyone is different and heals in different ways and at different speeds. I really feel for you. If you want to PM me, feel free. Big hug. xxx

im sorry to read this :( my first was an ectopic and second a miscarraige, it is so hard but it does get better. you probably dont want to hear that right now, just take your time and take care of yourself xx

Don't hate yourself hon. There's nothing u could have done so early in a pregnancy. Lean on those you feel able to.

Thinking of you x

Sorry to hear what you're going through. I lost my baby on Saturday so can totally understand your pain. Please don't hate yourself. Thinking of you and your little angel xx

So sorry to hear of your loss. Please don't think your useless though as you are not and don't hate yourself .... You didn't do this and I'm sure you would have done anything possible to hold onto your baby. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back