3 day headache + update

Lulu_Laroo

Reaction score
I haven't been online much these past couple of days as I've been in bed with a terrible headache that has lasted 3 days so far. I have no appetite at the moment and was very sick this morning. Bleurgh :( Anyway I thought I would let you all know that I managed to get myself a reassurance scan for Tuesday. So nervous!

aaaawww honey hope you feel better soon. I had a headach that persisted and ended up taking paracetomols I really could not stand it anymore. I also just drank LOADS of water and it finally went away!

Hope all is well on your scan.....I still cant believe I put mine back a week.....well, thought it better my DH was there - I could not have gone on my own!!

aww bless you hun! hope everything goes ok at your scan... i have a cold at the moment, and cant take anything apart from soothers for a sore throat, it doesnt help my blocked nose though! hope you feel better soon x

Since I posted this, I have been violently sick, and now even when I sip water, I throw it up again. Actually throwing up stomach bile now, it's not nice :( And headache is STILL there. I feel like death!
Does anyone know if those 4Head sticks are safe to use in pregnancy?

i have used the 4Head but cant remember if i was pregnant at the time, but i know Rachaellouise used it the other week and she was pregnant... im pretty sure its fine! hope u feel better soon xx

that sounds more like a bug hun but they only normally last 24 hour, i never been like that when pregnant but when i did have a stomach but being sick every 5 mins i drank bottle water with ice cubes in and grapes made me feel much better x

Hope you feel better soon and the scan goes well - if you cant even keep water down go and see your dr, dehydration can give you a nasty headache x

Well today is the first day I've felt well enough to even turn my laptop on! Pretty much been in bed since tuesday, I've put it down to being a terrible migraine. I am now keeping things down and my headache has subsided. Fingers crossed it won't come back! What a horrible few days! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back