• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Alice Eleri Morris Is Here!

Thanks for the update. Massive congrats can't wait for some pics and the birth story.

Congratulations!! Wishing Traci a speedy recovery!!

xx

Fantastic news and congratulations!! Well done traci xxxx

Awwww well done Traci- what a trooper to get thru all that! Wishing u a speedy recovery xxxx

Well done traci, sounds like you should be very proud of yourself x congratulations to both of you x

lol love the way you put it DH G x x im sure we'll get a more detailed account from the wonderful woman herself x x

well done and congrats to you all x x x

Massive congratulations!!!! Thanks traci's dh for the update it's good to hear it from a mans side!
Sounds like u had a rough time babe :hug: I hope your recovering well now xxx

Hi everyone! I've managed to get signal now I'm on the ward. I will try to do a birth story when I get home but I was so out of it during labour that I don't know what really happened! But all the pain and problems that I've been thru have been well worth it, I'm so in love!! Will get a pic up if I can. Thanks to you all for the support! X

Looking forward to birth story and a piccy!!!

Congrats again and well done!!!

Great news! And really nice to get an update from the daddy. Congratulations to you both:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back