angiemum2b- labour thread- update she is here

Congratulations hun, can't wait to see the pictures of your princess :D

Xxx

Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl

Well done xxxx :cheer:

Congrats!! :cheer: Well done Angie!! Can't wait to see pics! Hope you are managing to get lots of rest! xx

Congratulations Angie and welcome to the world little Luci :D xxx

hello everyone, just a quick update as ive been upside down since coming home late monday, well she's finally here my little girl im still on cloud 9 cant believe it really.

Id like to say a huge thank you to tracey2 for updating people through my labour.

It was a very scary,fast labour and nothing like my son's so feel abit shook up but as soon as i get 5 mins i will write my birth story and post some piccies of my princess.

and a second thank you to everyone who has replied to this thread with congrats, your all lovely friends to have.

right that's my hormones kicking in and tears coming so im off but will post my story in a few days.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

ah angie, you are more than welcome hun really are i loved doing it for you was an honour :D

thanks for the pic of baby luci, i have no idea how to put it from phone on to here im useless so girls your have to wait till angie gets 5 mins too, but she really is so georgous :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back