Alert - pointless!

Stunned

Reaction score
I was talking to the health visitor last week about Eva clusterfeeding and wearing me out (nice lady by the way :) ) and she said to me "I know that it feels like forever to you but Eva is only 4 weeks and still very new".

Only this morning when feeding Eva, I suddenly realised what the HV meant - I feel like I've known Eva all my life.

Does anyone know what I mean/feel?

Pointless thread I know! Sorry! :)

I totally agree with you! As soon as I had charley, it felt like he's always been here. I don't really remember what it was like just the 3 of us, I just remember it always being the 4! It's great how quick they settle in!

Good point... Isla is only 5 weeks but feels like she's been here for ages! I think I'm putting too much pressure on myself to be getting a routine sorted, keeping on top of the housework, getting out of the house to baby groups etc and now these last 2 days I've been absolutely shattered and feeling weak again (felt like that after giving birth and super low blood count).

I've worn myself out! We're now having some sofa days so hopefully I'll feel better again soon.

Totally know what you mean!! I feel like Lizzie has been here forever and so I should be back to 'normal' life and doing all my normal things again, so I have to keep reminding myself it's only been 5 weeks!
And I have to keep remembering that we've got so many more changes to come!

I feel like Ezzie has always been here and she's only 2 weeks old lol. X

Thanks ladies, made me sit back and think. It seems like Ellie has been here for ever too and i have been putting to much pressure on myself too. I think i few movies or midday sleeps when Ellie does seems a good idea.

I was the same with Chloe two days after I was discharged from hospital I was at coffee morning with the ladies lol! Can't believe my Chloe is 15 weeks old tomorrow already lol! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back