I'm boring :(

ToriElla

Reaction score
no wonder DH doesn't want to talk to me much. I have nothing of interest to talk about. My day is hardly exciting. I love being with Eva but when DH gets home all I have to talk about it Eva or mundane things. DH isn't interested in most of what i say. it's probably all boring to him but sometimes he is the only person i see so obviously i talk about things that happened in my day and dont get much of a response. he doesnt like talking about work when he is at home either so what else is there??

:( feeling a bit poopy

Awww if it's any consolation my OH isn't interested in a word I say either. He just completely ignores me or changes the subject. Bloody men :evil:

((hugs))

Its the same with us, I talk to zack, cook, clean etc all day sometimes talking to no1 but him until OH comes home, then all I have to talk about is what zack did or whats been on telly lol.. I do talk about this forum alot he must think im a right sado. :oops:

I am EXACTLY in the same boat!!!

We even had an agument 2 days ago, because it seems both of us don't enjoy our life at the moment! don't get me wrong, I love being with Maheen, bt I miss seeing adults as well, i am shy but once the ice is broken, am usually very friendly and these last 6 months have been very difficult for this! Though, I have made Maheen my best friend as much as my daughter!! I really love it at the moment, we seem to bond more and more...which is probably why DH was upset, coz he feels out of it! :think:

Maybe that's the same with your Dh, Toriella? maybe he is a bit frustrated to not spend as much time with Eva...and that's his way to deal with it?

anyway, we can chat, if you want! I am grounded to the house, as the guy is doing the work in the cloakroom and I have to stay at home...and then, hje's doing the bathroom, so I am at home for a while!!!!! :roll:

Big hugs,
Mel xx

Yep, there isnt much to say at the end of the day is there.. but he should try and be interested, its not all fun and games at home all day, its bloody hard work looking after a baby all day without having to worry that you arent giving someone else enough attention. This one works both ways.

Yeah we're the same, i have to shut myself up sometimes when i find myself talking about the contents af Aimees nappy or what i cleaned of the kitchen floor.

Yep sounds familiar! I try and stop myself when I get onto the subject of poo but sometimes I can't help myself. It's why I love coming on here so much as you all understand and better still have a professional interest in baby poo too!

+++

Im the same hun, and it is sooooooooooo hard. I dont really have any friends as soon after i moved here I got pg, so Its like xmas when OH gets home.......and yes 9 times out of 10 conversation is slow!

u entertain me :lol:

we still find lots to talk about, well 2hrs flys by on msn

there is two cats fighting outside, thats about as interesting as Im going to get tonight. For once one of the cats isnt mine though I think he is away to join in.

ahhh dont worry, dont think any men really listen to what we have to say unless its about sex, tits, food, cars or beer.

Maybe this'll cheer you up... went to Henley Regatta yesterday which I have never been to because I thought it was too posh for me & I feel uncomftable at that sort of thing.
Anyway we had access to a really lardy daa enclosure & I nip off to the loo as I'm walking out I get my high heel stuck between wooden slats so I fell arse over tit... and could I get the dam shoe out ..... NO !
Some old man ended up baning it out with his walking stick... I was so embarrassed
:oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Duds that's just hilarious!! Poor you :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back