Hmmmmm..... Down to 3....

jsykes1975

Reaction score
Hi,

Found out yesterday we are team pink, so excited!!

That makes us down to 3 names:-

Kathryn Faye
Eva Faye
Megan Faye

Faye is a definite middle name as it means "faith". We lost a little girl last May to a 18 wk miscarriage and I like to think that's a nod to Emma.

I'm also thinking if Emma were here, I probably wouldn't use Eva because it's kind of similar. Does that make sense? I like to think I named Emma as I would have if she'd been here.

Oh yeah, and while baby would be Kathryn, we would use Katie or Kate.

Let me know what you think....

Julie xxxx

Emma Mary 18wk miscarriage 02.05.08 Always Missed

My favourite is Eva and I think it goes well with Emma, Emma and Eva sounds lovely. You could go for Ava if you still feel they are too similar.

My second choice would be Megan. :)

I like Kathryn Faye best but I think they're all beautiful names, you have good taste! :cheer:

They're all lovely names!

I'm a Kathryn myself, but never use the 'proper' version - I'm Kitty or Kathy. It's great having a name with so many variations - especially when I was a moody teenager and wanted to express my individuality - I think I changed what I wanted to be known as on a weekly basis :roll: :lol:

The only downside is that NO-ONE ever spells it correctly - they ALWAYS start with a 'C', and even when I spell it out people will randomly add an 'E' in the middle, or spell it 'INE'. That said, it's only a minor problem, and I've always liked my name :D

Eva is really nice - but I can see why you would want something not so similar to Emma. Megan is also lovely, but it seems to be quite a common name at the moment, which would put me off it. It goes really nicely with Faye though :hug:

I like Kathryn Faye - especially shortened to Katie :hug:

Plus, I think Kathryn and Emma are both quite traditional names and go together well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back