alcohol during pregnancy...

I've not drunk anything and to be honest I haven't missed it at all - hope I re-acquire the taste afterwards!!

I'm really looking forward to fancying half a pint of Guinness again :cheer:

Do you know what I am probably looking forward to enjoying a cup of tea and coffee more than alcohol when I have baby as I havent wanted either since 6 weeks!!! (Maybe it's my age!! :rotfl: )

hi
I have had a little bit of wine, less than a unit with meals at weekends, a few sips through the week and half of a half of guiness when we have gone out for a meal, more tastes here and there to compliment the food, now I am feeling a bit guilty as you guys seem to have been really good.

a little bit made me feel continetal and relaxed me so thought id be ok, i didn't have ANY in first 17 weeks (too sick) and no tea of coffee in this time either.

hope she is ok, i think so
x

Ginnymarie said:
hi
I have had a little bit of wine, less than a unit with meals at weekends, a few sips through the week and half of a half of guiness when we have gone out for a meal, more tastes here and there to compliment the food, now I am feeling a bit guilty as you guys seem to have been really good.

a little bit made me feel continetal and relaxed me so thought id be ok, i didn't have ANY in first 17 weeks (too sick) and no tea of coffee in this time either.

hope she is ok, i think so
x

Im sure your LO will be fine, I too have had a drink and if it helps to relax you then I would say continue to have the odd glass when you feel like it, just like you have been doing. My midwife told me the Government now advised not to drink because there were a number of women who were storing up their allowed units and binging at the weekend and basically getting drunk.

A drink every now and then will be fine, try not to worry.

I'm having one or two small glasses of wine a week. My midwife said one or two units once or twice a week is fine. :D

Didn't drink at all in tri one though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back