Agghh! Stupid!

Bee7

Reaction score
Just done something very foolish. Me and OH haven't dtd for months. Towards the end of my pregnancy i just couldn't do it and i think it weirded him out a little too. Jack is nearly 4 weeks old and tonight we errmm 'got jiggy' for the first time in months. In the heat of the moment birth control went out of the window and although he pulled out (sorry TMI) i'm now kicking myself for being so stupid. The thought of getting pregnant again anytime soon terrifies me and i certainly won't be doing anything like this again. Does anyone know what the chances of pregnancy so soon after giving birth are? I still haven't had a period yet so no idea when my 'fertile time' is. Feel like an irresponsible schoolgirl :( xx

Very high! I believe you are more fertile after birth. Get the MAP if you can.

yeah your most fertile post preg all rite from what iv heard but no idea if you need to hae had a period or not, my guess would be that it doesnt make a difference cos if you ovulated and you have not had a period then the lining will be there to take the egg iykwim

good on ya for doing in at 4 weeks, were only planning on doing it tmrw for first time n that be 8 weeks, so romantic of us to plan it lol im actually dreading it tbh

Doh! MAP for sure! X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm hoping that on this occasion the withdrawal method will have been enough but will definitely try and get out tomorrow to get the MAP. Apparently if used correctly the withdrawal method is pretty safe though - 4 in 100 women will get pregnant from it if it's done correctly. Knowing my luck i'd be one of those 4 though!

P.s. the only reason we're at it already is because i had a c-section which has luckily healed very nicely. If i'd had a natural birth then he would have no chance for at least 6 months lol x

your most fertile for the 6 weeks after the birth. i dtd the other night hugsy and it was pretty good, bit uncomfy at first but fine afterward. wasnt planned tho as i had only been on the pill 5 days and its 7 days needed for complete effectiveness lol so danger pokes there but im not really bothered as i do want another and if i get preg then its meant to be :)

Lol bev, you're braver than me! I couldn't imagine having another any time soon...if ever! Had to laugh at 'danger pokes' though haha. Have spent the whole evening giving OH dirty looks now for making me worry x

lol you should have heard the fear in my OH's voice when i told him i would blame him if i got preg again from it. i waited til we were done to mention that the pill has to be taken for 7 days to be fully effective!

lol you should have heard the fear in my OH's voice when i told him i would blame him if i got preg again from it. i waited til we were done to mention that the pill has to be taken for 7 days to be fully effective!

I did that to DH the other night, however he obviously wasn't to bothered. Cos I stupidly forgot one this week, and he wanted danger pokes again!! Xxx

I agree, your at your most fertile.

You can still get pg even with withdrawal, its unlikely but possible.

xxxxxxx

I thought its almost impossible to get pg if you bf?...

Its more unlikely if your Bf but you are more fertile after giving birth, don't think its true for me tho Id love another soon but bf seems to be a good contraceptive!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

ohhh blimey id say get the MAP as yes you're at your most fertile!!

and wow bev you're brave lol!!!! OH isnt coming near me til that implant is firmly fitted in my arm!!

I was told 3 weeks after birth the body has a massive fertility spurt. As bad as it sounds I was actually half tempted to give it a go, it's only cos the OH is being a twat that I haven't. I've never been classed as fertile lol and don't fancy waiting another 10 years to conceive

oh god BB you're brave too! but yes ive been told after 3 weeks you're at your most fertile so ladies, if you want another then get jiggy now! but if not then stay away lol!!

Oh god, actually shitting my pants now lol. Haven't been able to get out and get the MAP as OH has taken my car to work and i have relatives visiting this afternoon and i hardly think putting them off because 'i need to get the MAP' will go down well lol. Fingers crossed that withdrawal has worked this time, he withdrew in plenty of time....

You'd think we'd learn our lesson! I can only imagine what my family, friends, work and so on would say if i got pregnant again so soon! xx

Someone I use to know, got pregnant within a fortnight of giving birth, the baby was a month early so there was only 8 months between the two children!!!!!! I shudder at the thought!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back