Lou

Reaction score
Hi

Maybe I'm just being thick :roll: but I am totally confused by Isaac's age in weeks and months!!!! And my ticker doesn't help because surely Isaac is 5 months and 3 weeks old? :?

If I count Isaac's age in weeks, counting 4 weeks as a month, on my calendar then he is a year old in november but he was born on december the 13th! I know some months have more days than others but do I count Isaac's age in weeks or months?

I am very very confused. Please help and don't laugh at me lol

Lou :doh:

This does my head in too lol. I started off using weeks but got totally lost after 13 so i just go by calender dates. Reece is 10 months on 29th july- its loads easier i think :D

I go by calander months too or I would get totally confused. Aimee was 5 months on the 8th of May but is 23 weeks and 2 days so in weeks it would be way off!

You need to keep the weeks and motnhs seperate. if they are 12 weeks for example dont think of it as three months. wait until the 3 momths anniversary of when they are born till you say they are three months.
you just cant mix the two up as a calander month always varies and a lunar month (28 days or 4 weeks) stays the same.

i have given up with weeks now - cant keep track!

I never remember how many weeks Brody is, I always say "5 months" then later I'll say "nearly 6 months" etc

i go by week the day he was born wed - so he is 33 weeks
and i go by day of the month he was born - so 28/9/05 - 7 months

urchin said:
I never remember how many weeks Brody is, I always say "5 months" then later I'll say "nearly 6 months" etc

Same as Urchin! :wink:
Emilia xx

I lose track of both. Last time the HV came round, I had to check the computer (which was on pregnancy forum) and look at the ticker. I'm sat here now thinking how old I am, I know I'm past 31 but not sure if I've got to 32 yet :?

lol yeah I always have to ask Jarrod how old I am because we are the same age (apart from his birthday is in jan and mine in june so for 6 months he is older).

Thanks for your replies. From now on I am counting in calendar months and not weeks. So Isaac is nearly 6 months old.

sorted :dance:

I went by weeks untill Coby was 12 weeks old, then i changed to months.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back