Again...

AimeeLynn

Reaction score
:( :( :( Hello there. My name is Aimee, and I have posted in the First Trimester, that is until today. I'll reintroduce myself to you all, since I haven't been here in this forum for quite a while. I'm 20. I have a 2 year old daughter, whom I'm pictured with, and have had 2 miscarriages since April of 05' The first miscarriage, we had planned the pregnancy, and I miscarried at about 5 weeks, the second miscarriage was in Feb. of this year, and I miscarried, at about 5 weks, and now today, I have started miscarriage #3. I was so angry when I first found out I was pregnant. The DH and I haven't been getting along so well, and I was thinking about leaving, then in finding out I was pregnant last Tuesday I thought I'd give things another try, like by my getting pregnant it was a sign from God that I wasn't to leave him. I had a scan on Friday because of some light pink spotting, and they said I was 4 weeks 6 days on Friday, and I shouldn't worry about the bleeding because it was implantation bleeding. Well, aparently they were wrong. I have started passing large clots, and bleeding a LOT today. I am so gutted. I feel like a failure again...I don't understand why this is happening to me. I have lost 45 lbs since January, have quit smoking, and was actually excited that I was going to have another baby...I feel like if I get excited, I'll just lose them. I am such an emotional roller coaster...Why me? Why now? :wall: :wall:

so sorry hunni, I have started to spot today after several neg tests but lots of pregnant feelings and I would be 5 weeks gone too. I assume it was never ment to be as I wasn't producing all the right hormones. the pains in my tummy are keeping me up and my head is killing me. I am so gutted as u must be. big hug from me and hope u get your baby soon.

Hi, I'm so sorry this is happening to you. I know just how you feel as I myself lost my third baby on 27th April just gone. I was 18 weeks pregnant but the baby had died at 15 weeks. i did not start to spot untill 18 weeks gone then within 3 days it was all gone. I thought I was doing so well this time as like yourself I lost the others at 5 and 6 weeks. I was told by the hospital that my waters had broken early as there was no fluid around the baby on the scan. When I think back now I was leaking fluid but thought this was a normal discharge. There is nothing they could of done to prevent it. these 3 miscarriages have all happened within the space of one year. It has been a complete blow to the head i still cry now and think to myself why me and not again. I am not giving up as we are so wanting to have our first child. i look at it like this there must have been something wrong with the baby for it to have happened. It's going to be very hard but try not to get depressed and think positive I am even though it is hard. If you want to chat thats no problem PM me.

You take care my thoughts are with you

Hugs

Luv Linsey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back