Again is this normal? tmi

Eryinera

Reaction score
I'm on day 4 or 5 of red bleeding. I don't think I've passed the sac yet. The blood loss is getting heavier and heavier and it's now really thick. It's like gloop. So much its really distracting when the next lot starts and I have to go for a wee before it actually comes out. I feel like I am harassing epu as I've phoned pretty much every day and been in there who knows how many times. So i really don't want to call them again. I have a scan on the 28th but that seems like an eternity away. Is what I am feeling normal?

Don't worry about continuously calling EPU thats what they are there for x I had to pretty much beg for an emergency scan. Initially I was told I would need to wait about 4 days but in the end I rang again and said i need a scan, im worried losing a lot of blood and in pain. I would stand your ground. Also if at any stage you are bleeding so heavy that you saturate a sanitary towel every 20mins you need to go in anyway as an emergency xx

I think the thick blood is just because it's beginning to clot and nothing to worry about in it'self but if you are loosing too much blood then it could be.

I'm just worried I haven't passed anything and I'm worried about infection and things. Last time tmi things were watery and clotty this time it's gloopy.

Eryinera, is it almost syrupy? My m/c last month was very 'syrupy' in texture. Even though I was only 4 weeks along it took 10 days to completley go.

My natural one at 5 + weeks was just like Goat- thick n gloomy, no real clots or tissue. However it was complete and I finished bleeding after about 6 days. Sorry you're going through this.

Yea it's like syrup. That's a good description. Thank you. It's just taking so long it's horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back