After ERPC - rest or up and about??

Elliott

Reaction score
Week today since erpc, had only very light bleeding and mostly old type blood (sorry). Now what I'm wondering is, when I do very little I pretty much get no bleeding at all, if I go for a walk and things I get bleeding (again only brown). So, should I just totally rest or is being up and about and perhaps get rid of what needs to go anyway a better option?? I don't feel that crampy. Just don't know if by being a bit active I'm aggrevate things but also if by resting I'm just dragging it out???? Really want no bleeding when we go away next week so probably over thinking!

Thanks, any thoughts/experiences appreciated xxx

Week today since erpc, had only very light bleeding and mostly old type blood (sorry). Now what I'm wondering is, when I do very little I pretty much get no bleeding at all, if I go for a walk and things I get bleeding (again only brown). So, should I just totally rest or is being up and about and perhaps get rid of what needs to go anyway a better option?? I don't feel that crampy. Just don't know if by being a bit active I'm aggrevate things but also if by resting I'm just dragging it out???? Really want no bleeding when we go away next week so probably over thinking!

Thanks, any thoughts/experiences appreciated xxx

I got back to pretty much normal the day after each of my 2 erpcs. Listen to your body and rest when you feel tired but it would have made me go insane on enforced bed rest...

I think its good to be active as it keep you healthy and your mind off everything. I did go for a run on Sunday and bled a bit (I don't know if the 2 are related) I'm still bleeding on and off, last 2 days had hardly anything and today a lot of brown stuff (gross, I know!) I don't feel unwell, only a bit of cramping so don't think it's an infection. I just want this to finish, bet you feel like this too Elliott! As soon as I think it might be stopping, it starts up again!!!

I think I'm just frustrated after so little bleeding at all straight after. Went for a walk this evening, only short, and mostly to distracted me as I'm normally out with running club most evenings, was hoping to go for a short run but I feel so down when there's even a little more "brown stuff" that I didn't think it was worth it. Run is always my fix though, and when I can't run I normally swim! Which I know is a no no! :( bit crampy this evening but nothing bad.

i rested for a week or two i was in a state though emotionally and very crampy i think its upto you , however you feel try not to be on your own too much either xxxxx

Thanks. Guess I do just have to trust my instincts a bit and go with what feels right, just hard to trust anything I'm feeling.

Thanks. Guess I do just have to trust my instincts a bit and go with what feels right, just hard to trust anything I'm feeling.

Definitely - trust your instincts. I was just so tired after my natural mc, so I rested quite a bit, but went back to my normal fitness routine about 10 days later (I waited for the bleeding to stop - not sure whether this was right or wrong, but it felt right to me). Look after yourself x x

After speaking to the hospital....I went for a run with the club I go with. Only about 3 miles, slow and steady and at the moment am so glad I did! I feel a bit more like me again. I would normally run 4 or 5 times a week 6 miles each time so been going slowly crazy. A little bit of spotting (brown still only) but I'm feeling fine, no cramps. Rest a couple of days now I think, can't get carried away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back