AF pains already :(

lillou

Reaction score
im only 5DPO and already i have serious AF pains, they just started this morning and come in short bursts but its def exactly like AF cramps :cry:

does anyone experience this so near ovulation?

Hi,

I get cramps a couple of days before and around ovulation.

When I had my BFP with my son I had a lot of cramps between ov and getting my BFP.

Could be a good sign for you, especially if you don't normally get cramps at this stage of your cycle.

Fingers crossed for you x

I get really faint AF type pains around OV, along with a sharp pain low down.

thanks ladies, iv never experienced this at this stage before (not that i can remember :think: )

its maybe just the aftermath of ovulation or something, was curious if anyone else had this so early on

:hug:

hi hun, i had funny pains everytime i have had a BFP so far about a week before AF is due so could be good news for you

:pray: :pray:

OMG!! I'm having the same pains too - very mild AF pains coming and going!! :shock: :shock: I'm about 4 dpo and having quite a bit of cm too.
I've had the pains for around 3 days now - thought it was all in my head! :think:
Boobs feel really heavy and having strange tingles in them!!!

Solo said:
OMG!! I'm having the same pains too - very mild AF pains coming and going!! :shock: :shock: I'm about 4 dpo and having quite a bit of cm too.
I've had the pains for around 3 days now - thought it was all in my head! :think:

:shock: thats me as well!! 4DPO and i have had AF type pains all day on and off and pulling like pains in the middle of my tummy at the bottom . Boobs are aching (SP) but not painful to the touch. Creamy CM.

I'm also convinced AF is on her way :(

Glad to know I'm not the only one feeling this way.

Thats the problem with early pregnancy symptoms, they are so damn simillar to AF symptoms,

Fingers crossed for us all come on BFP's!!

marge said:
Solo said:

:shock: thats me as well!! 4DPO and i have had AF type pains all day on and off and pulling like pains in the middle of my tummy at the bottom . Boobs are aching (SP) but not painful to the touch. Creamy CM.

Thank god I'm not alone - thought I was going mad!!!!! :lol: :lol:
When are you testing??
Already POAS today when my ebay cheepies arrived!! :oops: - see other post " ebay cheepies"
Good luck to all ss's!!!!!! :rotfl:

Hi ladies! I really really hope they are pregnancy symptoms for you all! I had the same symptoms after ovulation this month too, the sore boobs, cramps, creamy CM. I was very hopeful that I was pregnant but unfortunately AF arrived properly today. I hope the same doesnt happen for you. :pray:

Loola said:
Hi ladies! I really really hope they are pregnancy symptoms for you all! I had the same symptoms after ovulation this month too, the sore boobs, cramps, creamy CM. I was very hopeful that I was pregnant but unfortunately AF arrived properly today. I hope the same doesnt happen for you. :pray:
i really do think its AF's early warning for me so iv given up already, if i carry on thinking i am il be so disappointed if she arrives!

hey everyone

thought i'd post as i've been getting cramps also and i'm due next week (sorry don't know the abbreviations yet) i'm also urinating frequently, which is getting on my nerves.

i'm hoping i have a BFP!! but probably not :(

Solo said:
marge said:
Solo said:

Thank god I'm not alone - thought I was going mad!!!!! :lol: :lol:
When are you testing??
Already POAS today when my ebay cheepies arrived!! :oops: - see other post " ebay cheepies"
Good luck to all ss's!!!!!! :rotfl:

You are defo not alone Solo! :hug:

I'm due to test on the 18th but FF says to be conservative as I have a short LP so god knows!!

TBH I POAS this morning and it was a BFN just as I thought!!

Still having cramps today and DH says that AF must be on her way, trying to prepare me for the worst I think!! :?

When you due to test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back