AF is 5 days late.........

Amelie30

Reaction score
Not testing cos I am sure that I am not pregnant and would be unbelievably shocked if I was!!

Took my last pill on Wednesday 12th November, had sex on Sunday 16th (day AF was due) but I think I must be late because of just coming off the pill....also my AF due date was just a guess as not sure of my cycle, although this seems like I have a really really long one (38days so far)

Very confused....... :oops:

I have no idea but I know I was the same when I first came off the pill, cycle was all over the place and it took it a while to settle down.

Obviously fingers are crossed for you but try not to get your hopes up too high!

:pray:

it could be the pill but i'd say take a test to be sure

buddabun said:
I have no idea but I know I was the same when I first came off the pill, cycle was all over the place and it took it a while to settle down.

Obviously fingers are crossed for you but try not to get your hopes up too high!

:pray:

Thanks hun....dont worry I definintely havent got my hopes up, was expecting to have a few months off the pill first so dont expect anything this quickly, just want my AF to turn up really so I can start charting my cycle :D xx

Anna23 said:
it could be the pill but i'd say take a test to be sure

Think I will wait until mid-week and then maybe do one, but this morning I feel like AF is on its way meaning I must have a very long cycle :( xx

Don't feel too down if it is AF hun, it can take a few months for your cycles to regulate. I've been off the pill since April and it's still all over the place. Obviously, I hope it's not like that for you - there are lots of women on here who's periods get back to normal only after a couple of months so hopefully you'll be one of the lucky ones! Good luck! x

KeLe101 said:
Don't feel too down if it is AF hun, it can take a few months for your cycles to regulate. I've been off the pill since April and it's still all over the place. Obviously, I hope it's not like that for you - there are lots of women on here who's periods get back to normal only after a couple of months so hopefully you'll be one of the lucky ones! Good luck! x

Thank you :wave: x

Well I tested today and it was negative - which I knew it would be, even though I have been feeling sick and dizzy and not been sleeping at all for a week.....I am either a bit poorly or my cycle is now completely messed up due to the pill :x

Gonna wait and see if AF turns up and if not maybe test again in a week or 2 xx

Its normal not to have a period after coming off the pill.
Normally it can be delayed by two weeks onwards hun.

u are completely normal - as frustrating as that can be!! took 102 days to get my first af after coming off the pill in june. last cycle was 41 days and i ovulated. currently on day 15 and no ovulation yet but hopefully its starting to sort itself out!
your only a few days 'late' so i'm sure it'll come soon but if u don't see af after about 3 months its a good idea to see ur gp so that they can run a few blood tests. as annoying as it is (and believe me i know!!) u just have to be patient!!
(when i came off pill in june i imagined i'd be pregnant by july/aug- pah :lol: !!)
xx

Thank you for the reassurance ladies - I didnt really expect to get pregnant this quickly (well ok....maybe a little part of me did! Lol!) its just frustrating not knowing my cycle, just gonna sit tight and see what happens and enjoy lots of BD'ing without AF getting in the way! :D

Who are these people who get pg after one missed pill! :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back