AF has arrived - Im happy though!

MrsH

Reaction score
Hiya Ladies :wave:

Well she came first thing this morning, but I'm happy to be honest with you, thought she was never coming after the M/C nearly five weeks ago, at least now I can start getting back to normal and get bding again - woo hoo!!!

Im hoping to conceive soon but just going to go with the flow again like we did last time as that seem to work :clap:

Good luck to you all getting those BFP's :hug:

Kate xx

It's great to see you staying so positive hun :hug:

Have a good weekend xx :D

Im glad you are feeling good and positive! Good luck for next month :hug:

:wave: Good for you for being so positive. I was also relieved when I got AF after m/c, so I know how you feel. Sorry about the loss though :hug:

My 1st AF started yesterday after m/c on 27/3/08 so we are in a very similar situation.
Start my tests this month as we have been ttc for 3yrs! (and am 38 and overweight!!!)

Good luck :hug:

thanks ladies for your replies :hug:

Hey Pinky - snap im 38 too :D Good luck to you xx

Kate

Hey Kate wow I was 38 on 15/4
also m/c on 27/03/08
Didn't meet hubby till 4yrs ago, have a lovely step-son 11 this year and am a nanny for my sins in my job!!!
Just want 1 or 2 of our own :cry:
On the plus side 1st time I have ever been pregnant!!!

Good luck to you and keep me updated not really trying this month as have hospital tests and going away on 17th!!!! :hug:

Hey

Well im actually 38 in September :wall:

Funny i have been with my hubbie 4 years too!!!! :rotfl:

Stay in touch and good luck xx

Kate x

Nothing better than knowing you are healthy and getting back on track! Well maybe a BFP :dance: LOL...here's dust to you hun for next month!!!! :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back