af gone now body totally fu*ked!!! (tmi, inc).

evie_smith

Reaction score
now my af has gone left with 4, 5p sizes of brown blood on pad and no blood vaginal flluid is clear/creamy and watery loads of it and now my body is fucked :wall: sooooo annoyed wtf is that all about o yes im just dissiding to come on for one day for a little bit then bugger off grrr i want my next cycle so i can ovulate and get pregnant - ggggrrrrrr - ok rant over lol and 8 days early too god my body is so fu**ed up

is this normall?????????

You sure it's not implantation? If it was 8 days earlier than you expected and just spotting I'm not sure I'd count it as a period...

really??? i dont think i ovulated this month tho or at least my fertility friend doesnt think so . . . i didnt think implantation bleed was untill your period was due tho?? x x x

FF doesn't know everything :D ...and if you have a period chances are you ovulated before it

oh wow i didnt know that :good: i thought period was just normal thing if ovulated or not hehehe!!! i have no cramping now but i had quite a bit earlier on is that normall??

It is possible to have a period without ovulating but considering you have been ovulating and your chart does look good even though FF didn't predict ovulation (you did have a temp rise and other signs of ovulation) I think you probably have - some women also get spotting around the time of ovulation too.

I thought your cycles were quite irregular anyway? x

no they used to be a while back but then i went on the pill to sort it out and before belle (my first) they were averaging at 45 days a cycle so regula just long them the 3 months it took for me to have zander inside of me two periods were 28 days sooooo . .. and this would have been my third period after implant taken out but even when implant was in i used to spoy every 28 days (even put a pad in ready) haha so i dont know whats happening but if this is start of period and it comes again tomorow then it will be the shortest cycle eva haha - as long as my body doesnt go into the 2 weeks off two weeks on thing again :shock: ooooooo i will be pissed then after years of my body bein sorted :cry:

Might just still be your body getting itself back to normal after the implant

maybe but the doctor said all of it would be out of my system in 6 days because its so light you can have the implant and breastfeed thats why i had it and i spotted every 28 days so its wierd i really dont feel pregnant i will keep you updated but i bet i come on in the next 8 days lol

well, you know what they say, the only way to tell is to test!! x

too early yet haha!! dont encourage me pleeeeeese im begging you haha!!!!

okay ill try not to encourge you! And NO ebay cheapies this time!!

What she said! ^^^ And if you do, test the on a cat/dog/neutered pet first :rofl:

hahahaha!!! no no ebay cheepies i cant even test on the clear blue as they ent come yat haha!! so i have no tests int he house lmfao!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back