Af finally shows after 6 months off bc! Relieved :-)

Stressyhead

Reaction score
Probably a pointless post but needed to share! After 6 months of waiting after stopping bc, af is finally here! I've never been this happy to be doubled up in period pain lol!!

I really hope this means that everything is normal again so we can start ttc properly!

Don't know if it's a coincidence but seems weird that the first month I'm taking ac and relaxing a bit more that it happens. Also was thinking of making docs appt today!

Anyway just so pleased that I'm (hopefully) on the way to being normal again. Relief isn't the word.

Going to be using the opks this month I think! :)

X

I know exactly how you feel!!

I had my first period last week in like 4 months. do yes I've started temping properly even though i have missed one day oops!! But i've just started opk's got a negative today as usual. I might start taking Agnus Castus again and see how I get on.

Hope you catch your eggy/ovulate sooner this time around!

X x

congratulations, definitely worth sharing! That requires celebrations :) cant even imagine how much of a relief that would be for you.. FX that all goes well with your first proper cycle & using OPKs etc xx

Yay! What a relief for you that must be! Congrats hun! Bring on the choco and opks! Hehe

Awww thanks you three for your kind wishes :) just hope this isn't a fluke and that I'll be regular from now on!

Will start taking ac again tomorrow (stopped when got positive opk) so hopefully it'll encourage things even more so.

I'm so relieved that I don't even mind the pain, lol! Xx

That's good news! good luck with your 1st proper cycle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back