• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF Due tomorrow......

Chazabell

Reaction score
Right girls, AF is due tomorrow, ive had lots of promising symptoms this month (or i think i have) i tested this morning and yesterday and got :bfn: how late can a BFP show up arounf the due date of AF. The test i used was one my Mum grabbed me from the hospital so i assume its quite sensitive but has no infor on it.

If im honet i dont really feel like AF is coming but dont wanna get my hopes way to high xx

Just looked the test up online, its 25mui xx

Last edited:
They test is not as sensitive as most IC hun. I would try testing again today or tomorrow with a more sensitive test with FMU. Good luck xx

The witch is still not here but still got BFN gonna try hold our for a few days now xx

Right ladies......still no AF and i dont even feel like im due AF, im usually bloated, farty and spotty. Havent done a test today and AF was due yesterday, do you think i should test in the morning.....or wait out a few more days?? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back