AF due today-updated-the witch got me!

xXxBonnyxXx

Reaction score
AF is due today, but no temp drop this morning and no sign of her this morning

Had some weird pinching pains again last night around my belly button and about 2 inches in from my right hip
Been having AF type cramps for last couple of days but not really anything today

If she's still not here by the morning I will be testing!

Wish me luck and pray she stays away!

Or if she does come at least it means I can let my hair down on holiday in a weeks time! and at least she will be gone by the time I go!! Just a shame that I will probably OV while I am there without Hubby! Gutted.

Last edited:
Got my FX for you Bonny. Def a good sign that your temps haven't dropped. xx

I know! Although I feel like they have dropped because I am absolutely freezing at work today,

And Prob TMI but I feel very wet, I hope she isn't on her way.

I don't want to get your hopes up but i had a lot of CM before i got my BFP with DD. you'll find out tomorrow morning if temps haven't dropped and the witch doesnt arrive. sooo exciting!!

Good luck Bonny! I have my fingers crossed for you!!

xxx

I'm not sure whether to let myself get excited though - I am a bit scared to think there is a chance that I could actually be PG!

keeping everything crossed at the moment,

Although Hubby did say my boobs looked and felt bigger last night while dtd

Ah well will just have to wait and see what the morning brings!

I hope you get an answer tomorrow morning rather than hanging around waiting for something to happen!

I've given up on testing until I get back from my holiday, i'm going with ''either turn up or don't turn up, I don't care'' lol but secretly i'm so hoping she stays away! lol

Good luck hun! :)

xx

Yeah I think thats a good attitude to have!
I have got my mooncup in my bag just incase!

I'm just hoping I get 2 pink lines tomorrow morning and no af for 9months!

Can't believe you didn't test this morning!! (although im just far too impatient). Fingers crossed for tomorrow x

Omg I'm sooo excited 4 u...u must have amazon will power not to b poas already,although I wish I hadn't found out so early cos it's made the last week really drag! Got everythin crossed 4 u xxxx

Good luck hun, hope this is it for you...fx for tomorrow morning!!
xxxx

Got fingers crossed for you!!! hope you get your bfp tomorrow!! x x

Thanks girls!

I figured that one more day wouldn't hurt to wait - plus I want hubby to be in the house when I test - and as he's a lorry driver he gets up at 3am every morning and there is no way on earth I am gonna get up to POAS at that time of the morning!!

I am starting to feel a little more crampy though as if AF is about to make an appearance!
I am drinking loads too so I can keep going to the toilet to check!!!

Good luck Bonny - hopefully that mooncup will be redundant until 2011!!! xxx

Oh how exciting! What time of day does af normally arrive?

I really really hope that you are getting a BFP tomorrow!

xxx

Af is normally there waiting for me when I get up!

I bet she is just playing tricks on me though and will be there tomorrow!

Although I will know as soon as I take my temp in the morning - If its dropped I know she is gonna be there!

Well that is a good sign!

Fingers crossed she stays away and you dont get a temp drop.

I really hope this is your month. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back