AF due today!

Amelie30

Reaction score
Well girls.......AF is due today and NO signs at all - but then again no signs that I am pg either!! :lol:

Fingers crossed she stays away - cant decide when to test - its sooo disappointing when you get a BFN! xx

Test! Test!

Need a bit of cheery news.....

Julie xxxx

Emma Mary 18wk miscarriage 02.05.08 Always Missed

Thanks girls :wave:
I might buy some tests this afternoon and test in the morning if still no sign, then give it a week if BFN!

Fingers crossed :pray: well if you get hold of some tests this afternoon you don't need to wait till the morning to test you know :roll: :oops:

good luck- ooooohh could we have 2 bfps in 1 day??!! only 1 way to find out......TEST!!!! :lol:
xxxx

I tested this morning and got a BFN :( :(
Feel really nauseous though but AF must just be late which means my cycle is irregular again and the last 2 must of been a fluke :( xx

sorry hun :hug: did u have irregular cycles then? i came off pill 8 months ago had 1 stupidly long cycle then 2 fairly normalish cycles now its back to being rediculous again- day 59 for me!!!! hope u get an answer 1 way or the other soon
xxx

puds said:
sorry hun :hug: did u have irregular cycles then? i came off pill 8 months ago had 1 stupidly long cycle then 2 fairly normalish cycles now its back to being rediculous again- day 59 for me!!!! hope u get an answer 1 way or the other soon
xxx

Yeah....I came off the pill in October and had a 65 day cycle, and then have had 2 x 31day so thought I was sorted :? I guess not.......still no AF today or signs of AF, although when I was in a shop yesterday I had to grab onto a rail as I felt like I was going to faint!! Might test tomorrow then give up and just wait for the witch! :wall: xx

:pray:
good luck
did you already do a test? I'd have totally tested by now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back